+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Poor Gabriel. You did the right thing, and I'm glad it was peaceful and that your dad was with her and your mom with you.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm sure my heart is breaking for you right now. I remember the experience all too well. I've been weepy all day. Be good to yourself and Joey (I know that goes without saying). Your parents are wonderful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm so glad your family was there with you and Mona, gabriel. My heart goes out to you.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Gabriel, I am sorry you had to put Mona down today, it is very hard to do but you will always have the memories to cherish and think back on and I hope that in time those memories will comfort you. Thinking of you and Joey

Gabriel, I am so sorry about Mona, she will be missed.
    Lots of hugs

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    gabriel: I rushed home and the first thing I did was sign on to see if you had posted. I have had you and Mona on my mind all day. I have sat here at the computer and cried for you. My son sends his condolences also. He has enjoyed the Mona stories I have relayed to him and he has laughed with me when I've showed him the picture of the "Mona look".

You are special to all of us and we're all here for you...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    oh Gabriel - I just saw this thread today. I'm so very sorry for your loss, for Mona's suffering and for Joey too.

I wish there are words, but there are not. I'm fully confident that the Rainbow Bridge really does exist and that Mona is no longer in any sort of discomfort. However, your pain is all too real and for that, I send my prayers and hugs of support for you.

I'm just so sorry.

Premium Member
    gabriel - My heart is aching for you tonight. Take care and sleep well, the worst of this is now behind you. I'm sure my Marley was there to help greet Mona at the Bridge, and she is now well and strong again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2222604;
    gabriel .... and she is now well and strong again.
    And I'm sure she's remembering..."That Gabe sure was a wonderful family member...he really, really loved me."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sorry for your loss, Gabriel. Thank you for sharing Mona with us, both the happy times and the sad times.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread