+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 1752 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051911415411041 ... LastLast
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Glitter, sorry to hear about your loss, thats the hardest part about having a pet, the loss.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

My kitty got in trouble the other day.

[IMG]images/img/missydoor.jpg[/IMG]

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Manny -- have you posted that picture before? It looks famikliar. Yep, Missy's a little troublemaker.

Nope, this just happened the other day. I have posted her atop the curtains, though.

I just found out my boy Tigger here is 16 years old. I was talking to his "mom" out in AZ last night and she told me he was born in April of '88. He acts more like he's 16 months old. He sure misses the daughter since she moved out.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Awww..how sweet Unkle! Is there any way that you can get that picture bigger so I can see it better?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Awww..how sweet Unkle! Is there any way that you can get that picture bigger so I can see it better?
    Sorry about that.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Unkle, he looks so damn sweet!! Thanks for making it bigger, I just love cats, 'specially when they're older and more "seasoned". He looks like he's got a great personality.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Manny, I didn't see that kitty picture before. Naught Missy!

Unkle, sixteen, huh? That cat's got good humans. What a great picture of your ginger cat (as we call them in my family).

Oddly, my mom has that exact fabric on her couch. I'm sure that pattern is all over the country, but still, it's a little startling to see your cat on my mom's couch. s
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Do any of you know what questions to ask , or what to look for when buying a dog from a dog breeder? I'm going to look at some pups next week-end, but really don't have any idea of what I should expect to pay. I don't want a show dog or anything like that, and I know I could get a dog from the humane society, but, because of my spouse, and that I live in a condo, I need a dog with certain characteristics , exercise time, shedding etc, temperament. Also, I found the AOL dogmatch questionairre really good for finding the right breed

+ Reply to Thread