+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1425Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

I Is Stephanie
    OMG Gabriel, I'm so sorry.

I stayed up crying last night too....we're all going to miss her very much. My condolences.

Do you want us all to take the avatars down, so you aren't reminded of her?
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Oh No not at all! I want to remember when I saw that look!

Gabriel, I am very sorry to hear about Mona. My thoughts are with you.

Okay, I wasn't sure Gabriel since I coudln't look at pictures after traumatic events for months. My mom surrounded herself. Everyone is different. I think I have the honour of having Mona, but I am not that great with computers...we'll see when I post. Hope that your day is going as well as it can. I tried touching the screen to send a hug your way...hope you got it.

I Is Stephanie
    Yeah, if you're sure.... if you change your mind, we're all ready to take them down.

I still struggle to look at photos of my Nilly-pig, even though she died a year and a half ago....

Good luck.

By the time you read this Gabriel, Mona will probably have moved on.

I'll never forget the stories, from the daily reports to you eating the Clavamox thinking it was Aspirin. While I'm not really a cat person, and I never met Mona personally, but I'm never going to forget her. She touched all of us, and made each of our days a little brighter. Now all I hope is that you and Joey can continue to live and have fun without her, even though I know it will never be the same. I'm sorry. I can't say that enough.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Gabriel I'm so sorry. My condolences to you.

Now that we have your blessing, I wanted to join the memorial. My thoughts are with you and Joey.
    Count your blessings!

Gabriel, I'm so sorry. All the best to you.

Mona

Thank You everyone for all your words, your prayers and the avatar memorial.

I decided that since I wasn't going to be in the room when Mona was injected, that I would stay home. My Mom called and said she was coming to be with me while my Dad & Uncle took Mona in. I had already said my goodbyes by then. My Uncle & Dad told me that Mona didn't fuss in the car or at the office. They shaved her leg, put the needle in and even before the syringe was 1/2 way down she had gone to the Rainbow Bridge. It was all very peaceful and the Dr. said that she was absolutely ready to go. The time was 5:10PM CST.

Now I have to go cry a bit, but I wanted to let all of you know.
    Last edited by just1paul; 01-31-2007 at 08:02 PM.

My dear gabriel and Joey

Attachment 19159

I send you strength and love for letting Mona go to Rainbow Bridge. My beloved Snowy is there waiting for her when she arrives. Know that there is joy and comfort for Mona there.

Gracie and Mr. Tootles send their love and hugs to Joey so he will not feel alone. I too, wish I could be there to support you in person through this time.

E.T.A. You just posted and my hearts still aches for your pain and your loss. I am so very glad that your Mom came to be with you and your Dad and Uncle were there with Mona at the vets.

Rest In Peace Mona
    Last edited by misskitty; 02-25-2007 at 04:50 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread