+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Thank You all for your kind words and prayers. I just received an email from my Dad her "grampa" who said he will be with her when she passes.

PS: Whenever Mom & Dad came over - the minute Dad sat down on the couch Mona would make a beeline for him.
    Last edited by just1paul; 01-31-2007 at 10:36 AM.

Gabriel- I don't know what else to say that everyone hasn't already but I wanted to add my wishes for you and Mona.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Gabriel, I'm so sorry to hear about Mona. I know she and Joey mean everything to you.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I'm so sorry Gabriel. You were there for me with kind words when Rocky and LIly passed away and I want to be here for you. I know what you are going through and it will be hard for a while. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2221787;
    Thank You all for your kind words and prayers. I just received an email from my Dad her "grampa" who said he will be with her when she passes.

PS: Whenever Mom & Dad came over - the minute Dad sat down on the couch Mona would make a beeline for him.
    gabriel, I'm so glad her "grampa" will be with her. You have made the very difficult and painful decision as only you could, knowing that nothing more medically can be done, and knowing that she is no longer able to live the fun and happy life of a cat. Take comfort in knowing that you are doing the one last loving and unselfish thing you can do for her because you love her like no one else could. You are not grieving alone today.

Gabriel, I am so so sorry. I know how difficult this decision was for you. Marleybone said exactly what I want to say. You definitely are not grieving alone today.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    gabriel, I am so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mona. Take comfort in knowing that you made that little kitty's life that much more comfortable when she was in pain. I am only a pm away if you need to talk
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gabriel, I am so sorry you had to make this decision. May you find comfort amongst your family and FORT friends.

Gabriel, I'm glad your dad will be with her at the end. My deepest sympathies to you.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey
    Oh gabriel, I'm so, so sorry, my friend.

I am speechless and crushed but I'll be thinking of you all day and I'll touch base tonight when I get home from work.

+ Reply to Thread