+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

I Is Stephanie
    Well, I don't think there's a whole lot I can say, but I am keping you in my thoughts...I'm going to copy misskitty and put Mona in my avatar, I'll set it to my Gmail account too.

I'm so sorry. I know that she's your life, and I can't imagine what your (and our) life is going to be like without her.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

OH gabriel. I'm so sorry to hear about Mona. I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time is right.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

gabriel, I am so, so sorry to hear about your dear Mona. The three of you are in my thoughts and prayers, also.

Gabriel, I'm so sorry to hear it. I'm sending you and Joey both a hug, and one for Mona, too.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2221303;
    The worse part is that she doen't appear to be suffering, but cats do hide it so well for some reason. But she isn't up to herself when she tries to eat, she takes a cople of bites and tries to clean her mouth but when she lifts her paw she loses her balance and can't clean up, so I get the paper towels out and do it and I clean up the drool also. I am thinking of holding off for a while, but I'll know more after tonight and watching her tomorrow morning and then taking to her doctor.
    I'm taking the approach of what I would want for me.
    I'm so, so sorry that you are facing this now. Having been through it too many times myself, I can only tell you that you will know when the time is right to let her go, it's hard to explain but you just know. I hope she continues to be comfortable and you can have more time to spoil her rotten. In the meantime, I'm keeping you and Mona (and Joey, too) in my thoughts and prayers.

Gabriel,

I'm so sorry you are having to make such a tough decision. Just know Mona realizes how much you love her and make sure you take care of yourself and Joey too.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Gabriel, I join our fellow Forters in wishing you peace at this difficult time. Please try to find comfort in knowing you have given Mona (and Joey) a beautiful, loving home. I'll be thinking of you.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Gabriel, I'm so saddened to hear about your Mona. As others have said, you will know when it's time. You, Mona and Joey are in my thoughts and prayers. Gods blessings on you all.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh my gosh gabriel...I was dumbfounded when I read your post about Mona's condition. My heart breaks for you because I (like many other FORTers) have also been in a similar position before and I know how you want to be selfish and keep her here with you because you can't bear to be without her but in your heart you'll know when the time comes to let her go.

You are surrounded by many many loyal internet FORT friends and we all join in and send you positive thoughts and strength and many many kitty hugs for both Mona and Joey....... ........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar
    Gabriel - I write this with the most heartfelt sadness and love. I understand with loss and pain. I pray that you, Mona, & Joey will all have bonding love in these last times you have together! Have strength in your decisions. Your love for Mona will be your greatest comfort. You will be in my thoughts!

+ Reply to Thread