+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey
    Aw gabriel, I'm so sorry to learn that your baby's not feeling well. Please know that THE POMERANIANS -- all four of them -- and I are keeping our paws crossed for you guys and saying prayers, too.

I'll post pics of the new one later.

My friend had 2 cats and one was really fat...too fat. The vet put it on a calorie restricted diet, so she covered the food on the floor with an upside down box, and made the door small enough so that skinny kitty could get through. Not sure if your cats are the same size Amanda....good luck!

Gabriel: good luck witht the vet appointment tomorrow.

Mona

If my typing goes off the deep end here, please excuse me. I just got off the phone with Mona's Dr., and the radiologist report is not good at all. The xrays 2 weeks apart actually did change a lot. Mona has a progressive lung cancer, there is a large mass between the two lungs, and she has multiple soft masses through out ranging from 3 millimeters to 1 1/2 centimeters.

Now I guess I need to make a decision. All she has been doing is sleeping, eating a little and getting brushed a bit, but I need to decide if Mona's life is what it was. I will be calling the Doctor tomorrow if I have anymore questions. But I don't want Mona to suffer, and right now when she's sleeping she is drooling a lot, she never did that before.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Oh gabriel, I'm so sorry for your news. My heart breaks with you. . Considering the love and care you give Mona and Joey, I know whatever timeframe you choose based on the level of comfort she can withstand in the coming weeks will be the right decision for both you and Mona. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

MRD
    Oh Gabriel, I just can't believe this. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through, but know you have friends here that care a great deal about you, Mona and Joey.
    Whatever your decision, we are here to help you get through it.

I am literally crying at this bad news. Please know that hugs and prayers are going out to you and to Mona (and Joey so he won't feel left out).

I want to say more, but don't know what because i just feel devastated for you. I know that you are a lot like me with your animals. Mine are my life and I know you feel the same. Just rambling, but am here if you need to talk to anything.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Awful, awful news Gabriel. I am so sorry...I know that Joey and Mona mean the world to you, and I feel as if I have come to know them too through your wonderful stories and pictures. My thoughts are with you, and I know you will make the best decision possible.

Aww Gabriel, I am so sorry about Mona. I know this has been really hard on you (Mona and Joey too), it won't be an easy decision either way, but I'm sure you will do what you feel is best for you both.
    Hang in there, Lots of hugs and kitty kisses.

Gabriel, I'm so sorry to hear about Mona. You've always taken such good care of her, and I know you'll make the right decision to do whatever is best for her. Take care.

Oh my dear gabriel. I'm so sorry to hear about Mona's diagnosis. My heart breaks for you. I know how much she means to you and she has been your girl for so many years.

I have been in your position and it is not an easy one. Your heart will let you know what is best and when. Pm or e-mail me if you need a shoulder.

Hugs and skritches to you and Joey. And of course, gentle kisses for Mona during this time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm so sorry to hear that, Gabriel. What a terrible thing to go through.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread