+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1336Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2208688;
    OMG myrosiedog, that IS embarrassing although I'm sure your minister was a pro about it. He's probably seen more embarrassing things than that, especially where children are concerned. You know they love to say the most inappropriate things at the most inopportune moments.
    Yeah, its almost like a parlor trick they pull out only for company. Damn dogs!
    The problem was, they weren't getting the adoration they thought they deserved and this is my punishment I guess.

The minister's a cool guy, so he didn't say anything, but chuckled a little. I'm sure he's heard and seen worse. But try to make a good impression and it always fails. I'm the one with the skirt tucked in my pantyhose too at a job interview or something equally as important. Never fails.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Marleybone, your babies are so cute! I love how Dolly is cuddled up to Katie. That's so sweet. And Pumpkin in the Christmas tree is adorable!

Your puppies have very shiny, pretty coats, by the way. What brand of dog food do you feed them?

Marley your puppies are too darn cute!

My friend's dog escaped from his house today, while my friend is at Sundance trying to work. The dogwalkers arrived and only found two of the three dogs there. Zora has been missing for 9 hours and people have been looking for her and putting flyers everywhere. I hope that Zora will be found soon.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Jluvs: I hope they find your friends' dog. Zora is beautiful. Keep us posted ok?

-----

It is my duty as a member of Animal Lovers of the World to report the death of several dust bunnies, a group of crumb-animals, and the eradication of a family lint den. Yes, they were harmed in the vaccuuming of the home. No official statement has been released to the press at this time. Photos will not be made available of this event.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2210500;
    Jluvs: I hope they find your friends' dog. Zora is beautiful. Keep us posted ok?

-----

It is my duty as a member of Animal Lovers of the World to report the death of several dust bunnies, a group of crumb-animals, and the eradication of a family lint den. Yes, they were harmed in the vaccuuming of the home. No official statement has been released to the press at this time. Photos will not be made available of this event.
    Oh no!!! Their relatives live at my house! I won't be the one to break the bad news to them right now....I might wait until next month when they bring me their rent!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2210500;
    Sadly she is still missing
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Jluvs - I do pray that Zora is found and returned safely.
    ______________________________ _________________

An update from here and Ms. Mona:
    Mona went in for xrays of the lungs today and I will hear from the doctor. She had stopped eating and going to the litter box on Monday except for a tiny bit of food and urine , so on Thursday I took her off the antibitoics since there was no gagging or coughing, the doctor said to not give her anymore but keep an eye on her, and if anything occurs to take her in. they were also concerned because she was breathing quite rapidly, but it could have just been the stress of going to the doctor, so I need to watch that also.

Joey of course needs more attention too.

Lord, these are trying times.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

That's scary, Gabriel. I will keep Mona in my prayers.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I pray for Mona, and send loving wishes for Joey. This is so difficult.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread