+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 1755 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849891395391039 ... LastLast
Like Tree1336Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Speedy -- our boys look just alike, except my boy is pure grey.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Ilikai and Speedbump, your little darlings are so cute!

Glitternerfball, I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. I know you must be really sad right now to have your pet be so sick and all and I just wanna say we're here for you.

I have a puppy and whenever I think about him leaving me it makes me want to cry. It may seem silly to some people but I love my pet so much, he's literally a part of my family. I know your kitty makes you just as happy.

thanks you guys. She's in now sitting on the lap of God, and her body interned at Hartsdale, she looked beautiful. Luckily, I have great friends and they took the day off of work to go with me. One even agreed to be the designated adult for all of this. And of course, it has been pouring all day, proper for a funeral. She went calmly, just laid on the table, put her head in my hand and closed her eyes even before the doctor put the needle in. It was sad, but nice at the same time.

In memoriam, my favorite pic - Dr. Penguin "Penny" Bean, 1993 - 2004
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glitter - are you okay?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm very sorry to hear of Penny going to sleep, Glitter. My heart goes out to you, and I wish you the very best in coping with the loss.

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh Glitter...I'm a blubbering pile of jello reading that. Sorry for your loss.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Glitter, my heart goes out to you. It's so sad losing a member of your family, but I'm sure he lived a wonderful happy life full of love by your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I have a puppy and whenever I think about him leaving me it makes me want to cry. It may seem silly to some people but I love my pet so much, he's literally a part of my family. I know your kitty makes you just as happy.
    Every so often I get sad because my husky is getting up there in years. She's already 10 years old, but thankfully, she's still full of life. People that do not own pets don't fully understand the bond between an owner and their pet. I never understood it either until that one fine day when i brought home my little husky.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Glitter, so sorry for your loss. seems as if penny knew it was time and was ready though. He/she is in a happier place and I bet probly still hanging around home. where all the love is.

Glitter, I am sorry about your kitty. Last week I heard that our first dog (first baby you could say, but some time ago we had to give him to a new home close to my parents because we lived long periods of time abroads) had passed away. It is always so sad to say goodbyes, but at least we know they lived a great life.

Then to little happier thoughts. Now that we are more or less settled down, we have now two new puppies, one is a smart little one year old blue heeler girl I found in shelter, and the other one is half a year old black lab goofball. Kiki, the blue heeler, does not have papers, but we just send registration papers in for the lab. His name is Max, but we were "adviced" to give him a fancy name for breeding... So we did: "Santo Maximilian Di Firenze". It totally cracks me up for some reason, I hope AKC will accept it I need to take a picture of the puppies sometime, and post it here.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread