+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Thanks for that link, Unk. My cats were wusses and ran and hid.

Here's the first 2 pictures of Laurel & Hardy that Star posted back on June 1st.
    Laurel is on the right, Hardy on the left.

Here they are now. I just took these tonight!
    Hardy

Laurel

Quite a change isn't it?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I must have the worst dog in the world when it comes to mooching. She's so bad, she'll grab anything she can get her teeth into that's left on the kitchen table, even if it's not food. I once left a paperback on top of the table and when I came back a few minutes later, she was promptly chewing on it. Which is why I know own one copy of Freakonomics, minus a few pages of the index and held together by tape.

Unk, they just get cuter and cuter every day.

Leo, I know what you mean. My crossword dictionary is missing several "L" pages thanks to Howard. When we were painting the interior of the house a while ago, we were using those latex gloves. My goodness, Maggie (my av) would go through great lengths to get to them, including jumping up on our wetbar, and circling the house with her nose in the air trying to figure out where we had "stashed" them. It was so crazy, we now refer to them as "doggy crack."
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    Oh Unk, you've done a fantastic job raising the boys!! They look so darned good!!

My beloved Snowflake had her ear tattooed because that was the only thing offerred at the time. When I saved Gracie's Mom, I got her and her four kittens microchipped to ensure they would be found if ever hurt. With a year, of the the boys who was adopted got out at night and was hit by a car. The driver who hit him actually picked him up and knew to take him to the emergency vet clinic where they called the new owners and got permission to get him into surgery and pin his broken leg. Mr. Tootles is also microchipped.

Maybe humans should be too, eh? Then we wouldn't need to carry around so much I.D.

Unk: Boy those boys grow up fast! Too cute.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

How fast they grow
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Laurel and Hardy have grown very quickly.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2201665;
    When we were painting the interior of the house a while ago, we were using those latex gloves. My goodness, Maggie (my av) would go through great lengths to get to them, including jumping up on our wetbar, and circling the house with her nose in the air trying to figure out where we had "stashed" them. It was so crazy, we now refer to them as "doggy crack."
    It's "kitty crack" too. Snuggles (my Mom's cat) favourite toy is a latex glove all stuffed up into one of the fingers. She loves to play fetch with it. Also when she's by herself she will throw it up in the air and try to catch it. My Mom buys the gloves in bulk so she can always make new toys when the old ones go missing or get worn out.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I'll have to try the glove toy. My cat goes nuts over anything rubber - rubber bands off the newpaper, hair elastics, etc. I have to hide them all.

Unk, they've gotten so big!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread