+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Thanks CCL - she is, but I' m just soooooo happy to be doing pills for another 14 days.. NOT!

11sstephanie that is sooo cute.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

gabrielI'm sure you are doing a great job continuing to pill Mona. She will be really happy once she's better. Deep down, she knows you're being a good Dad and taking care of her owies!

Gracie is just full of purrs and kissed my face. . Mr. Tootles is a happier boy now that she is better and he's able to pi$$ her off now and then.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2199532;
    gabrielI'm sure you are doing a great job continuing to pill Mona. She will be really happy once she's better. Deep down, she knows you're being a good Dad and taking care of her owies!

Gracie is just full of purrs and kissed my face. . Mr. Tootles is a happier boy now that she is better and he's able to pi$$ her off now and then.
    misskitty - so happy for Gracie and Mr. Tootles, and deep down I really think Mona wants to get emancipated.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

I went to the pet store and bought a cat harness, but even the largest one is to small for her. I live in an apartment building and am afraid of her falling off the balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2200008;
    I went to the pet store and bought a cat harness, but even the largest one is to small for her. I live in an apartment building and am afraid of her falling off the balcony.
    maybe one of the harnesses for a small breed dog or puppy will fit? Petsmart allows dogs in the store so I don't see why you can't bring your cat in for a fitting. Assuming your cat would allow that

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2200011;
    maybe one of the harnesses for a small breed dog or puppy will fit? Petsmart allows dogs in the store so I don't see why you can't bring your cat in for a fitting. Assuming your cat would allow that
    She was taken to the vet to be spayed and she doesn't like being put in the cage, but it's worth a try. Thanks ACF.

Cornedbeef, try letting the cage sit there with the door open, and put a treat in there ocasionally. When she gets where she will get in with no problem, work up to actually putting her in the cage, then adding a goodie. Don't pick it up or go anywhere the first few times. After that, still put her in the cage now and then with a treat, and do this more often than you take her anywhere.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2200141;
    She was taken to the vet to be spayed and she doesn't like being put in the cage, but it's worth a try. Thanks ACF.

Well both of mine lay in their carriers all the time. When it comes time for the VET visit, I don't know how they sense it, but ALL FOUR LEGS go straight out.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Queenb: I'll give it a try.

Premium Member
    I stopped by the vet today to pick up licenses for the girls, and the receptionist wrote their names on the back of the tags in permanent marker. I thought that was a really great idea and I don't know why I never thought of doing that myself.

+ Reply to Thread