+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

gabriel: Mona IS doing better!!! I am so very happy for you gabriel and of course for Mona and Joey too! Hmmm. More Pills? So, tell us how that pet piller works...have you tried it yet? I thought you were the "pet piller". I must have been mistaken! I am so relieved to hear your girl is getting better! Thank goodness! Too funny she hissed at the "other" Joey! Thanks so much for the updates. Give Mona some kisses from Gracie and Mr. Tootles... Oh, and skritches for Joey! And I raise my glass to you for your undying love and attention to your critters!

Amanda: What a pretty table setting. I do like the kitty on your placemat...gives it a very homey comfortable feeling. There should be one kitty on each setting! Mr. Tootles would need either two place settings or take the runner down the middle. He loves to sit on my table too.

Unk: That is so cute that Laurel and Hardy have their routine down pat. And that you recognize it and participate fully in the fun! My kitties usually greet me too and I love that as well. Can't get a darn thing done until I've taken care of kisses and brushing duties once I arrive home.

myrosiedog: Glad the boys are staying out of the mud!
    Last edited by misskitty; 01-06-2007 at 03:31 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I will be trying the "piller" tonight, but it might just be better with my finger. but I am attaching a picture of it.
    you stick the pill in the end standing on edge, open mouth, push plunger , close & hold mouth to insure swallowing of pill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Gabriel - Glad Mona is doing better. Good luck with that pet piller thing! I can't wait to hear how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2196548;
    I think I'd rather have a fat dog!
    Ain't that the truth.

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2196922;
    Ain't that the truth.
    Well, my dog is overweight and already has all of those problems, so it might be worth a try... things can't get any worse for her!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2196625;
    Rosie will sing to us, I wish I could post a video of it. She makes a sound that is a little grunting, a little growling and a little whine like thing. It's hysterical. She grunts at us constantly. She wants to talk to us so badly. And she purrs when you pet her. Not quite the same purr of a cat, but darn close. I am convinced she is a cat trapped in a dog body.

My Sugar does that too, only we call it 'whining,' as she only does it when there's something that we have that she wants. It's so funny to listen to, because she tries to sound human-- and she's getting pretty close! She's mastered the words 'out' and 'food,' and is working on her 3 favorite meals... 'beef,' 'steak,' and 'porkchops!'
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2196625;
    She wants to talk to us so badly. And she purrs when you pet her. Not quite the same purr of a cat, but darn close. I am convinced she is a cat trapped in a dog body.
    We had a beagle mix named Molly about 12 years ago. Molly's two claims to fame were that she would walk herself around the block every morning al by her self. Never left the side walk, never went in the street or anyones yard. Just walked.
    The other claim was that she could say my hubby's name. His name is Mark and she sort of said bark when she , well barked. We were meeting him one day at the local truckstop and when his truck pulled in I said to Molly " Who's that Molly?" She answered right back MMMark,MMMark. From then until the end she always saw him and barked Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by catmom3;2197138;
    We had a beagle mix named Molly about 12 years ago. Molly's two claims to fame were that she would walk herself around the block every morning al by her self. Never left the side walk, never went in the street or anyones yard. Just walked.
    The other claim was that she could say my hubby's name. His name is Mark and she sort of said bark when she , well barked. We were meeting him one day at the local truckstop and when his truck pulled in I said to Molly " Who's that Molly?" She answered right back MMMark,MMMark. From then until the end she always saw him and barked Mark.
    I find this post absolutely fantastic. a canine that walked herself around the block and she could bark MARK. that is too much! Thanks for sharing.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2196909;
    I will be trying the "piller" tonight, but it might just be better with my finger. but I am attaching a picture of it.
    you stick the pill in the end standing on edge, open mouth, push plunger , close & hold mouth to insure swallowing of pill
    Yeah, right. Let me know how that's working out for you! No really, I do hope it helps. But I honestly don't believe for a minute it would have helped me with Gracie. Sorry buddy.

Maybe you'll have to teach Mona to say Mmmark and shoot the pill in at the right moment.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2197227;
    Yeah, right. Let me know how that's working out for you! No really, I do hope it helps. But I honestly don't believe for a minute it would have helped me with Gracie. Sorry buddy.

Maybe you'll have to teach Mona to say Mmmark and shoot the pill in at the right moment.

I didn't even use it tonight, I got Mona on a chair tipped the head back opened the mouth *flick* in went the pill, held mouth shut for a minute all done.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread