+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

MamaC, Mr. Bojangles is adorable!
    Ana, Elliott is a very pretty kitty. Cats sleep in the strangest places, huh?

Mr. Bojangles is a cutie MommaC. Elliot looks quite comfortable.
    Here's Laurel taking a nap with his tongue sticking out, goofy cat. They both sleep that way quite often.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    OMG Unk...I actually squealed when I saw that picture of Laurel....I love when they have their little tongues stuck out like that!

I always look so forward to seeing if you've posted any new pictures in this thread!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2169834;
    Mr. Bojangles is a cutie MommaC. Elliot looks quite comfortable.
    Here's Laurel taking a nap with his tongue sticking out, goofy cat. They both sleep that way quite often.

I wonder if theres a reason for this? Joey always sleeps that way? Maybe because they have long tongues?

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2170165;
    I wonder if theres a reason for this? Joey always sleeps that way? Maybe because they have long tongues?
    I think they are concentrating on their dreams. I have noticed children and adults sometimes stick out their tongues while they concentrate on something, and they don't realize it.

And we all know that kitty dreams are very, very important! They're dreaming of becoming CATS and taking over the world!

Great photo Unk.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I never saw Tigger sleep like that. These goofballs do it when there not even sleeping, just sitting around. I equate to being like a big ol' Golden Retriever. You know, "Oh boy oh boy I'm such a good dog. Oh gosh Dad c'mon pet me, huh, huh, please just touch me." Kind of like Odie in Garfield.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2172746;
    I think they are concentrating on their dreams. I have noticed children and adults sometimes stick out their tongues while they concentrate on something, and they don't realize it.

And we all know that kitty dreams are very, very important! They're dreaming of becoming CATS and taking over the world!

Great photo Unk.
    Very Good point...

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2172779;
    I never saw Tigger sleep like that. These goofballs do it when there not even sleeping, just sitting around. I equate to being like a big ol' Golden Retriever. You know, "Oh boy oh boy I'm such a good dog. Oh gosh Dad c'mon pet me, huh, huh, please just touch me." Kind of like Odie in Garfield.

Never thougth of that either, I'll have to watch Mona

Premium Member
    Here's a shot of Katie and Pumpkin on the love seat together. The cat gets along with the dogs just fine, but for them to lay down together is a first.

Here is Pumpkin snoozing in his favorite place, on top of the printer. He's hilarious when we turn it on and print something. He jumps up and bats at the paper as it's coming out.

Oh good Lord Marleybone. that first picture is wonderful and I am laughing about the printer "watch" cat
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    Yeah, they are pretty funny, aren't they.

Speaking of strange sleeping positions, we can't resist snapping pictures of Katie when she gets into her favorite "dying cockroach" position.

+ Reply to Thread