+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2164758;
    Unk and gabriel: My sincerest apologize for mixing up the gender of Laurel. I actually know that they are Laurel and Hardy, but I've known several girls whose names were Laurel so I automatically think PINK! I'm so embarassed

MamaC: Mr. Bojangles is such a fluffy little guy! What a pink tongue

*threadjack -See, if you have a Mr. in the name, I know the gender right away! *end threadjack*

Actually I think Unk named them Stan & Ollie but they prefer to be called Laurel & Hardy

Miss Kitty.....I never noticed how pink his tongue really is! Tonight I had him on my lap and actually looked at his tongue. It IS quite pink!

BBnBama.....I got "Bo-Bo" as a gift for my 50th birthday last year. But, yeah, it is obscene how much some of these puppies cost. And add to that the guilt that there are so many pups at the ASPCA looking to be adopted. Even though we got him from a breeder, we had to sign papers stating that we would neuter him since we had no plans on using him for breeding purposes.

We have always had large dogs....Weimaraners and Goldens. I wanted a little doggie this time that could hop up into my lap and fit on the couch when lying down with me!

Now I will have to find pics of the anti-social cat, Dusty, and my daughter's horse, Mighty! LOL

MamaC, that is one cute little pup!

We have always had large dogs....Weimaraners and Goldens. I wanted a little doggie this time that could hop up into my lap and fit on the couch when lying down with me!
    Newfs and Mastiffs are always happy to be lap dogs, too I also know an Irish Wolfhound (now there's a big dog!) who is always happy to keep one's lap warm.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2164926;
    Actually I think Unk named them Stan & Ollie but they prefer to be called Laurel & Hardy
    That's funny! But it wouldn't solve my confusion problem. I know two ladies and a girl pup named Ollie.

Newf: Once your BIG doggie is in your lap though, can you actually move?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Finally found a photo of Ziggy the cat that survived 17 days without food; post 3524. I had no idea she was white! She reminds me of my beloved Snowflake.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

If my Mastiff sits on my son, I have to drag her off. We have broken her of the habit though, since it was a "dominance" move on her part. She outweighs him by quite a bit, but is a gentle giant.

Elliott trying to help with the Christmas decorations. He planted himself in the center of this wreath and slept there for more than 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2168273;

Elliott trying to help with the Christmas decorations. He planted himself in the center of this wreath and slept there for more than 2 hours.
    Look LOOK! Mona, Joey come here! There's the elusive Elliot...
    handsome lil fella hey Mona? MEH! - I'm fixed - who cares.

How kind of you to provide a nest!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2168542;
    Look LOOK! Mona, Joey come here! There's the elusive Elliot...
    handsome lil fella hey Mona? MEH! - I'm fixed - who cares.
    Elliot replies "Yeah...me too as of 2 weeks ago. I lost my special purpose -so says my slave Danny." (Danny is my son who rescued Elliott one stormy night.)

+ Reply to Thread