+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Unk: Laurel looks so content. Are you sure she's not already on Santa's lap? They look like red pants to me

glennajo: Those photos are absolutely pricess! I love that fact that Kady loves Allie! He's so much bigger than she is but looks so very gentle. And Kady has a nice shiny coat too. Allie doesn't look at all bothered that she has to share the couch with Kady!

I'll bet your hubby loves Allie now too!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2163943;
    Unk: Laurel looks so content. Are you sure she's not already on Santa's lap? They look like red pants to me

glennajo: Those photos are absolutely pricess! I love that fact that Kady loves Allie! He's so much bigger than she is but looks so very gentle. And Kady has a nice shiny coat too. Allie doesn't look at all bothered that she has to share the couch with Kady!

I'll bet your hubby loves Allie now too!
    PSST! Laurel is a HE.. Remember they were named after Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy

Glenna, the middle picture is too darn adorable. They're all good pictures but that middle on has an "Awww" factor of at least 12 on a scale of 1 to 10.
    Thanks Gabe for setting misskitty straight.

I truly love coming in here because it never fails to make me smile. Glennajo, your babies are simply darling the way they snuggle, and I was shocked to read the kitty is a new addition to the family. They look like they've known each other for years.

Unk, as usual, your kitty pics are adorable. What bundles of loving fur they are.

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my mutts, and yes, if our family picture Christmas cards (the human ones) don't come out the way we want, Maggie and Howard will definitely be our Christmas card this year. The amazing thing about the photo is that it just sort of happened, and when Maggie laid down next to him, I'm glad I had the good sense to run for the camera. Had I planned the picture, it never would have worked out.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

How cute, glennajo. Boxer's are such big softies.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Awww, thanks guys! I still can't believe they love each other so much. I bet I've snapped a hundred pictures of them already!

Thought I would post of pic of my puppy! Here's Mr. Bojangles, who is a Bichon Frise. My daughter was playing around with him on the bed and decided to take a bunch of pics. This is basically the only one that doesn't show how messy the rest of her room really is!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Mama C, Mr. Bojangles is precious! That's the kind of dog my mom wants but she just doesn't want to spend the money to get one!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MamaC - Mr Bojangles is a cutie.

Glennajo - what adorable pictures of cute kids.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2163990;
    PSST! Laurel is a HE.. Remember they were named after Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy
    Unk and gabriel: My sincerest apologize for mixing up the gender of Laurel. I actually know that they are Laurel and Hardy, but I've known several girls whose names were Laurel so I automatically think PINK! I'm so embarassed

MamaC: Mr. Bojangles is such a fluffy little guy! What a pink tongue

*threadjack -See, if you have a Mr. in the name, I know the gender right away! *end threadjack*
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread