+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2157781;
    fredlun: Thanks for posting your beloved Prinsen! How sweet is he. And, BTW, that is also a very nice carpet he is laying on.

roseskid: What a fabulous photo!! I would copy that and send it out as my Christmas card to everyone this year! Well, I wouldn't, but you could! Howard and Maggie are just precious together.

*thinking how to get a tree skirt around Mr. Tootles and tricking Gracie to sit with him **

gabriel: Any ideas for accomplishing the above? Will you try it with Mona and Joey? Which one gets to be the tree?
    *looks over at misskitty* nuh uh - -How many cases of bandaids are there in the world. Daddy would be red all over. okey dokey - you try it with Mr Tootles and let me know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2157792;
    *looks over at misskitty* nuh uh - -How many cases of bandaids are there in the world. Daddy would be red all over. okey dokey - you try it with Mr Tootles and let me know how it goes
    I will do that! I think I need a Santa's helper around to help keep the two kitties together while I operate the photographic machinery, from a safe distance .
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Roses, how cute!
    Here's my baby Laurel doing what he does best. Resting in my lap.

How cute is he? He looks so content, all kicked back like that.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I think that he's practicing his "cute look" to prepare for his upcoming visit to Santa.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2157768;
    Unk, the boys are so cute.

Fredlun, Prinsen is a beautiful dog.

We put our tree up this weekend, and since Howard was curious about everything, I thought I'd decorate him with the tree skirt. Of course, Maggie is the gift under the Howard Tree.

This has to be one of the cutest things I've even seen. NO WAY would my two sit still for that. Heck, most of my photos are of their butts and not their cute faces as they tend to take off in the other direction when I have the camera out.

I do have a cute one of Rosie from a couple Christmases ago that I will try to post. She is gazing longingly at the stockings wondering what Santa will put in them for her.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Fredlun, roseskid, and Unk, adorable pictures!!

Here's my newest addition to the family. Allie showed up on Halloween night, cold and hungry. My husband said, "no more animals in the house"... but it was really cold (and he's really just an old softie!)
    Kady was attacking the door every time the little cat was on the porch. She looked like she was going to eat this kitten alive! When I finally convinced hubby to let me bring her in when it started raining, Kady took over by cleaning her up, and they're now best buddies. Quite an unlikely couple of friends...

glennajo, those are absolutely the most adorable pictures I've ever seen.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Kady is as big a softie as your husband
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Glennajo, those photos are adorable. They are so cute together.

+ Reply to Thread