+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

That is a good picture Unk. Those boys are sure looking a bit older

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2153399;
    I'm interested in getting a small dog and I plan on having children so I'm trying to find a dog that will be good around kids. My favorite is the Pembroke Welsh Corgi and the pug but I'm looking for opinions. Anyone here have small dogs and children that can give me some ideas on what to get?
    Pugs are a good bit sturdier than most small dogs. I'm unfortunately based against the Corgis because when I was in high school our neighbor bred them, and they were not only nippy but barky as well (at least theirs were).
    My sister and her husband also had Boston Terriers that did well with the kids, till they were stolen. And there were six kids of all sizes!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Unk: Dang it those twins sure photograph great! They could sell their own kitty calendar through your restaurant! Get on that will ya!

nilesgirl: I've never had a dog, but my cousins had a Welsh Corgi who they adored. He got along well with cats too, and loved going for a walk. Good luck with whatever you choose!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ziggy Stardust Lives!

Ziggy the cat used up at least one of his nine lives after surviving for 17 days without food on a 2,300 mile voyage that took him from northern Israel to England.

Read about it here: http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...AT.xml&src=rss

ETA: I should have made it clear that it was the Boston Terriers, not the kids, that got stolen.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

http://animal.discovery.com/breedsel...animal_leftnav Nilesgirl - try this site from Animal Planet. You click on different breeds and there is a bar chart that shows quickly how friendly, smart, vocal, etc. the breed is.
    Count your blessings!

His name is "Prinsen" (The Prince) and he's a 5 year old Brussels Griffon. Everyone assumes he's a puppy since he's so playful

Unk, the boys are so cute.

Fredlun, Prinsen is a beautiful dog.

We put our tree up this weekend, and since Howard was curious about everything, I thought I'd decorate him with the tree skirt. Of course, Maggie is the gift under the Howard Tree.

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Howard is such a good fella. Just sits there while being decorated....and then Maggie lays there... toooooo cute

fredlun: Thanks for posting your beloved Prinsen! How sweet is he. And, BTW, that is also a very nice carpet he is laying on.

roseskid: What a fabulous photo!! I would copy that and send it out as my Christmas card to everyone this year! Well, I wouldn't, but you could! Howard and Maggie are just precious together.

*thinking how to get a tree skirt around Mr. Tootles and tricking Gracie to sit with him **

gabriel: Any ideas for accomplishing the above? Will you try it with Mona and Joey? Which one gets to be the tree?

+ Reply to Thread