+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Here's Mona this summer in between the inner & outer windows of my living room sunning herself and Joey well just being joey standing on the scanner when I had the cover open
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by just1paul; 11-15-2006 at 10:33 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    gabriel....I literally spit coke on my computer screen laughing at that picture of Joey on the scanner!!! ....how hilarious is that!!!!......Cats definitely know how to keep us humans entertained, don't they?!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Gabriel, that scanner of yours works pretty darned well! I think that's got to be one of my favorite pictures ever!

UnkleScott, that photo cracks me up! The dog and the hamster have the same coloring. At first, I thought it was a picture of my cat (who is LARGE and has that coloring as well).

Everyone, thanks for posting all the pix. I love seeing all the cute critters!

Anyone know what happened to Uncle David? I miss seeing new pix of the gorgeous Greta!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2143709;
    Gabriel, that scanner of yours works pretty darned well! I think that's got to be one of my favorite pictures ever!

UnkleScott, that photo cracks me up! The dog and the hamster have the same coloring. At first, I thought it was a picture of my cat (who is LARGE and has that coloring as well).

Everyone, thanks for posting all the pix. I love seeing all the cute critters!

Anyone know what happened to Uncle David? I miss seeing new pix of the gorgeous Greta!
    Ya know, I was wondering about Uncle David the other day too........hope everything is ok with him!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Too cute Gabriel! Good to see you back, and Mona and Joey too!

Gabriel - a few posts back up you asked about pics of Elliott. Well I lost the stupid cable that goes from my camera to the pc. Finally got it replaced. So, I think tonight I will try to snap a pic of the little guy. It may be his last happy day for a while. Tomorrow he gets "snipped" taking away his "special purpose" as my oldest son says.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2143918;
    Gabriel - a few posts back up you asked about pics of Elliott. Well I lost the stupid cable that goes from my camera to the pc. Finally got it replaced. So, I think tonight I will try to snap a pic of the little guy. It may be his last happy day for a while. Tomorrow he gets "snipped" taking away his "special purpose" as my oldest son says.
    OK, I am now wiping coffee off the computer screen. "Special purpose" that is too funny.

Gabriel those pictures are hysterical. I do believe that Mona and Joey have probably the best cat personalities I've seen.

So did you scan him? Would that happen to be a "Cat scan?"

And the way he's laying on it reminds me of those people that like to photocopy their hindends on the companies copier!

Here are my two watching the neighborhood cat that drives them wild. See the good news thread for the full story.

And my very own "sundog" Rosie. She always finds the sunniest spot to lay in. The girl likes to be warm. And loves the Sun. she is from Florida after all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRD; 11-16-2006 at 08:46 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

A day in the Life of a Dog......

8:00 am Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm Lunch! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm Wow! Watched TV with my master! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

A Day in the life of a Cat...

Day 683 of my captivity:
    My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the floor.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. The audacity! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released --and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded! The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. The captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe....... for now....

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    That is hysterical...and sooooo true!

MRD
    M-Shell: I am (hey, there needs to be a laughing my butt off icon!)

That is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. So true too.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread