+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

I think that Rocko's tongue might be longer than Henry's entire body! She looks like she had a great time at the dog park. Cute pictures, M_shell.

Marley - your cat is adorable. He reminds me of "Sunny" - our vet's cat. Sunny was a stray and he ended up in our garage. We took him to the vet and he's now the giant orange cat that sleeps on the counter at the clinic. Our dogs go insane when they go to the vet and see Sunny. I think they remember that Sunny was actually on THEIR turf at one point.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Geez Marley, your cat looks like the boys. Is he a male? If he is did he made a side trip to KY to pay a visit to Star's cat a few months back?
    Damn kids, you try to take a nice family picture and one of them just has to goof off and close his eyes.

Darn UNK - they are getting so big and sooo handsome.

Marleybone- I agree with UNK - looks like someone took a side trip. What a handsome fella you have there also.

MRD
    Unk, that's about the cutest picture I've ever seen and they are really growing aren't they?

Love that they are all boy, one with closed eyes. Just surprised the other doesn't have his paw behind the others head making the peace sign.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Unk, your boys are growing up so fast! They'll be absolutely strapping young lads soon, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Damn kids, you try to take a nice family picture and one of them just has to goof off and close his eyes.
    I know what you mean. While both of my kitties are absolutely stunning in person, only one of them is photogenic. The other one always ends up with her eyes closed or looking goofy on all the pics I take. She needs to curl up on the couch and watch America's Next Top Model with me and her sister.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Fogey
    I'm bowled over by the cute pictures of those adorable kitties, Unk and Marleybone!!!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Geez Marley, your cat looks like the boys. Is he a male? If he is did he made a side trip to KY to pay a visit to Star's cat a few months back?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Unklescott/Im000521.jpg
    Yes, Pumpkin is a male. He was living outside on his own for at least a month, so it's possible he could have hopped a freight train to KY and done some cattin' around at Star's place - but he doesn't have the "parts" required to father children. At least whoever left him took care of that.

Unklescott & Marleybone those pictures are so cute. I love orange cats and kinda hope thats what we end up getting, but the last cat I got was based on 'looks' and that didn't turn out so well for us (she is the devil...seriously). We are getting our kitty from the Humane Society this time and are choosing ONLY on personality, no one wants another 'Curly'.
    Friday can't come soon enough!!!

What a cutie, Marleybone.

Unk, your boys are getting so big. They grow so fast.

M_shell, we want pictures of your new addition.
    Last edited by dagwood; 08-30-2006 at 06:51 PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by M_shelll View Post
    I love orange cats and kinda hope thats what we end up getting, but the last cat I got was based on 'looks' and that didn't turn out so well for us (she is the devil...seriously). We are getting our kitty from the Humane Society this time and are choosing ONLY on personality, no one wants another 'Curly'.
    Friday can't come soon enough!!!
    I'm excited for you M! I still want an orange kitty like CRAZY, but fate didn't have it that way and 2 black kitties chose me instead (both of mine were found as abandoned strays, 1 on the side of a road as a kitten when his momma got run over and 1 in my apartment complex). Good luck in your trip to adopt! And thanks for giving a cat in need of a new family a new home!
    Last edited by libra1022; 08-30-2006 at 07:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread