+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Here's the last one for awhile. This was just too cool not to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Unklescott/Im000515.jpg
    Nice picture Unk.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    UnkleScott, they are way too cute. How old are they now?

They're about 4 months. I have a couple of shoe boxes and a soft drink 24 pack box I leave in the floor for them to play in. They love it and it's quite entertaining for me.

UncleScott, your cats are beautiful! I am very partial to orange cats, yours look just like my "Punkin".
    I am glad I found the pet thread!!! I LOVE animals, (much more than I like most people). I am a vet. tech and my "hubby"(living together for 18 years, not actually married, hence the quotation marks) is an animal control officer. We have no human kids but we have lots of fur babies.
    I have 2 Border Collies, a Chihuahua 5 cats and a new kitten I got for my birthday last month, and many caged, tanked and feathered babies as well.
    Most of my cats and my Chihuahua were taken from abusive owners, Baby Girl, my Chihuahua was horribly abused, she was beaten and starved and she has cigarette burn scars all over her. She is 11, I have had her for 5 years, it took a full year for her to comepletely trust us and she still freaks out if she smells cigarettes. My Border Collie Harley is my baby. He was born June 5th 2000, 2 hours before my mom died, I got him when he was 5 weeks old, he really helped me through that time.
    I look forward to talking with you all and getting to know you and your 4 legged babies!!

Glad you found us over here Butterfly! Welcome.

Unk. I have to try that staw and camera technique. It sure works fabulous for you. That last photo is of Hardy, yes? What big pinky paws and toes he has! I just want to touch them. And nails, wowza.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks for pointing me in this direction MissKitty!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Unklescott/Im000515.jpg
    looks like he is givin Dad a "High Five"

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    They're about 4 months. I have a couple of shoe boxes and a soft drink 24 pack box I leave in the floor for them to play in. They love it and it's quite entertaining for me.
    I bought all these toys for my cat, and the things he likes to play with the most are paper bags and boxes! It's so funny watching him hide in there, like we can't possible hear him or see his tail sticking out.

And Butterfly723, I love, love, love border collies! If I ever get a dog, that's what I'd get (or a pound dog...). Post some pix! (And sorry about your mom...)

I will post some pics as soon as I learn how! I am new to the computer stuff. We fought against getting one for so long and finally broke down and got one, but now I feel stupid every time i try to use it. Unless it's work related, I am a complete novice at this!
    Thanks for the nice words about my mom Lois Lane. Border Collies are GREAT dogs, They are so smart it's amazing.
    It's funny about cats and empty boxes, Boogie,my new kitten loves empty soda boxes (and since I am totally addicted to Dr. Pepper, we have many), he will play in them for hours. I have a raised table thing for my bigger dogs food bowls and Boogie will jump on the older cats until he makes them mad, then he squeezes himself under the dog food bowls to hide! So cute!!

+ Reply to Thread