+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    And not for nothing but someone called my cat ugly today. Why would anyone say that, even if that's what they were thinking? And for the record, he's a lot of things--big boned, loud, sheds a ton of fur--but he's not ugly.)
    WHAT!? Was it someone you knew? That is just mean-spirited and rude and wrong, because no cat is ugly. Some of them are just a little unusual looking.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Star posted this on June 16th with this picture
    I can see why you decided to adopt the boys. How could you have resisted?

someone called my cat ugly today.
    I hope you cut his heart out and fed it to your cat.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    WHAT!? Was it someone you knew? That is just mean-spirited and rude and wrong, because no cat is ugly. Some of them are just a little unusual looking.
    It was one of the nasty women I work with. I was showing off some photos. Anyhow, that's when she made her comment. She's ugly. Not my cat. Hmph!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I hope you cut his heart out and fed it to your cat.
    My cat wouldn't eat it! Not tender enough! This is my "ugly" cat. See, he's cute, right? (He's no Greta, but he's a cutie.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 08-14-2006 at 07:38 PM. Reason: To add photo

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    He's adorable Lois! Reminds me of a tan and white version of Charlie. The cat I had to return.

Cats are like babies. They are never ugly to their parents.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Lois, not only is that woman mean-spirited, she's visually impaired. Your furry little dude is gorgeous, and not at all unusual looking .

Actually, he reminds me a little of my late darling Spotty (except not black & white). Does he perhaps have a little Maine Coon in him?

Uncle David, you should submit Greta's picture to kittenwar. I'm quite sure she would come out on top.
    Last edited by Rattus; 08-14-2006 at 07:51 PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Lois, not only is that woman mean-spirited, she's visually impaired. Your furry little dude is gorgeous, and not at all unusual looking . Actually, he reminds me a little of my late darling Spotty (except not black & white). Does he perhaps have a little Maine Coon in him?
    Thanks Rattus. We don't know what he is 'cause he was rescued from the pound. We think someone threw him away. But the vet thinks he is part Maine Coon and part Norwegian Forest cat. He's a big ol' boy and I pretend I don't like him but he's got me totally wrapped around his paw. I was never a cat person--always liked dogs better--but he's won me over. And I'm not just saying this 'cause he's mine but he's VERY smart, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    He's adorable Lois! Reminds me of a tan and white version of Charlie. The cat I had to return.
    Thanks Uncle David. He's a very good natured cat and although he's a little clumsy and very loud (MEOW!!!!), he thinks he's a sleek, stealth cougar.

It was one of the nasty women I work with. I was showing off some photos. Anyhow, that's when she made her comment. She's ugly. Not my cat. Hmph!
    What!? How mean! That's almost like calling someone's kids ugly. Simply unnecessary.

Well, I can assure you that he's very cute!

OMG Lois your cat looks JUST LIKE my 15 year old cat-Bea!

Your cat is precious! Whoever told you that is out of their noggin!

Lois your cat looks pretty cool to me.
    Uncle David's picture of Greta in the hat inspired me. This picture of the boys was taken on June 28th.

I took this picture of Laurel today. Look how much he fills up the chair now.

Mewow!

Here's my fur child, his name is "Little Boy"..well, he used to be little, now-not so much! Just thought I'd share now that I know how!
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread