+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy View Post
    I remember this dog because the breed is one of my favorite aside from the Clumber Spaniel , The P.B.G.V. and the Sheltie and Bassett Hound, but I have wanted one of these dogs for years. So sorry to hear of his passing on. take care
    You remember Taylor? I wouldn't be surprised because she was pretty well known, she won best of breed in the BMD national specialty in 1997 and 2000. My SIL is a breeder so when I go visit I get to see lots of dogs.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    The kittens are getting bigger. How much bigger?

Well, This used to be one of Greta's favorite places to hang out...

Now it's not so comfortable. Lately, this is what I look like when trying to get into my jeans.

Again, the only way to get the girls in the same frame is to catch them sleeping.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Marleybone, I'm sorry to hear about Taylor. Sounds like she led a full and exciting life.

Uncle David, your girls are getting so big. It's nice to see them cuddled next to each other. If you don't mind my asking, did your boy kitty get re-adopted?

misskitty- Happy belated birthday wishes to Gracie!

Charlie hadn't been adopted when I was there a few weeks back, but there were 4 others + the mom who hadn't been adopted yet. The girls are going in to be 'tutored' this Thursday. I'll find out then.

As to the girls, they ALWAYS sleep cuddled together.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Premium Member
    I just love Greta, she is so beautiful. What cute pictures!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Uncle David, both your cats are beautiful, but Greta...oh my...I've never seen a cat quite that stunning. (Don't tell my cat I said that--he'd be jealous!) And speaking of stunning, hey everyone, go check out a beefcake photo of Uncle David in the "What do you look like" forum...or whatever that thread is called. Hubba hubba!

You're a funny girl Lois.

Marley and Lois:
    I wish you could feel her fur. It is beyond silky. My sister says it feels like a high quality powder puff.

I do everything I can to not play favorites, but how do you not fall for Greta.

I absolutely love the photos of Greta and Ella and also of Laurel and Hardy sleeping together.

I've never had brother/sister kitties. They've been different ages from different moms and they honestly don't sleep together like that ever. I love to see those cuddly fur bundles snoozing!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    This is the little one. He's not dead, i promise. He just sleeps that way sometimes.
    Star posted this on June 16th with this picture:

Well, Laurel still sleeps this way sometimes. I took this picture a couple of days ago.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    So cute, Unklescott!

(And not for nothing but someone called my cat ugly today. Why would anyone say that, even if that's what they were thinking? And for the record, he's a lot of things--big boned, loud, sheds a ton of fur--but he's not ugly.)

+ Reply to Thread