+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    You say it's your Birthday... Happy Birthday to you!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Happy Birthday Gracie. From Mitzi, Star, Galaxy and the Lab.

"Gracie"

Thank you, Thank you, everyone. You are all so very kind.

I'm having a purrr-fect birthday. Snoozed on my favorite blankey, had some warm tuna juice and got brushed at least three times already. I just went out to the back 40 to eat some fresh green grass, got through the fence and managed to roll around the drive-way really good. Then I took a wander around the front of the yard to show the neighborhood how pretty I look at middle age.

The squirrels wished me a happy day but didn't sing the song correctly. But then again, they're squirrels. I'm getting some greenies this afternoon, and Mr. Tootles has been very nice to me all day. I think Mom said something to him.

Thanx Mona and Joey for your good wishes. I wish you could have come to my party. My, those Newfs give big wet kisses! Mom had to rub me down with a towel. Mitzy, Star, Galaxy and the Lab....thank you too! We should make a play-date. And UncleDavid, invite Greta and Ella over if you can. Wow. We could have just a meow-velous time!

I'm sure I'll get some more kisses and tummy rubs. And maybe some warm milk and a bedtime story too! I just love birthdays!

Time for a nice nap. It's starting to storm outside.

Miss Gracie-Kins
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Premium Member
    I was very saddened today to learn of the passing of my sister in law's treasured Bernese Mountain Dog. Taylor was a champion show dog, besides her numerous Best in Show wins, she was Best of Breed at Westminster in 1996 and 1997 with a group 3 placement in 1997. She was a very special, sweet, wonderful girl and will be terrible missed.

Aw, Marley, Taylor was a beautiful dog with an exceptionally sweet face. I'm so sorry. She looks so proud of herself surrounded with her ribbons (and rightfully so).
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Aww Marleybone: I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your SIL's beloved Taylor. She is gorgeous! She certainly sounds like she was a prize in more ways than one. She will have many friends over Rainbow Bridge
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

She was a beautiful dog, Marley. I'm sorry to hear of her passing.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    What a gorgeous dog Marley! I would have loved to have gone backpacking with her. Particularly in the snow.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    I was very saddened today to learn of the passing of my sister in law's treasured Bernese Mountain Dog. Taylor was a champion show dog, besides her numerous Best in Show wins, she was Best of Breed at Westminster in 1996 and 1997 with a group 3 placement in 1997. She was a very special, sweet, wonderful girl and will be terrible missed.

I remember this dog because the breed is one of my favorite aside from the Clumber Spaniel , The P.B.G.V. and the Sheltie and Bassett Hound, but I have wanted one of these dogs for years. So sorry to hear of his passing on. take care

Marleybone - Our condolence to your family.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread