+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 1754 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738781285281028 ... LastLast
Like Tree1319Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

They really are the BEST of friends. It is so cute! If something happened to one of them, I think the other would just curl up and die! Greta, the shepherd mix, plays so gently with Tia . . . but Tia thinks she's a big dog and can get kinda rough!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    my lively crew

they are:

jacki, monty, ponsonby hush and tashara-she has cushings desiese and a thyroid problem so we shaved her and she enjoys not being hot now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeguy; 03-04-2004 at 02:02 AM.

Wow Joejoy. That's quite the crew--all of them look so peaceful. How many jobs do you have so you can afford to feed all of them?
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Nice pics joeguy, chrelsey, Joe_Madre, Texicana, FinallyHere and everyone else.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Nice pictures everyone. I like them, dogs...

Joe Guy, great pics! I see that you really like the Australian shepherds.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    thanks eldee, the second one- Monty -and the fourth one-hush- are rescues and the first one is a present from my wife's son for xmas a year ago. Ponsonby and Monty are miniture aussie sheperds and Tashara is a full sized one. jacki is a McNab and Hush is a basset hound

Blue Meanie. we do go through some food here, but they only get fed once a day cause Tashara and Monty would eat it all if it was layed out all day long in a big bowl.

Joe guy, you said one of my favorite words: rescue! please share it with your honey.

Do your kitties like water?

Hey everyone!

My husband and I adopted two kittens in January, as some of you remember, and I have a funny story to share.

The babies have developed a strong liking to water. Not only do they look forward to their weekly bath (I have allergies) but they will play in water every chance they get.

For example...

This morning while my husband was in the shower Maddie opened the bathroom door (they figured out how to do that ), sat down by the tub and proceded to cry. Mr. Harmoj moved the curtain to see what the racket was and in jumped Maddie. For the rest of his shower he was dancing around the kitten who was splashing and flinging water to her hearts content. He brought her into our room soaking wet with a big grin on his face. She was purring away and having a grand old time.

Every morning Chloe comes into my dressing room and cries until I put her in the sink and turn the water on. She will stay in that sink for over 30 minutes just flicking water around and stairing down the drain. Every time we flush the toilet they come running and try and pull themselves up on the seat so they can see the water go down. I've never seen anything like it!

Do any of your kitties love water?

Harmoj, my kitty really likes water, too. She loves to get up in the sink and either stare at it with a transfixed look in her eyes, or splash it around like it's the most fun she's ever had.

When she hears the water shut off for the shower, she's always waiting at the door to go in.

Now, she did fall in the bathtub one evening, and that didn't make her too happy. Poor thing.

Speaking of my Missy, I have a new picture...I'll post it later (when I find it).

+ Reply to Thread