+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

They are adorable, Uncle David. I love the half mustache Charlie has.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    "But, that didn't cure my fear of candy. I need one more piece to cure my fear" - My child trying to come up with a very creative way to get some candy.
    Did your child actually say that? If so, you're in for some amazing teenage years.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

She did say that to me. We were on the freeway at the time and it was hard to laugh and stay on the road.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    That is one precocious child. Good luck with that in the future.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Uncle David, your kitties are exceptionally cute, especially the black and white one (too to go back and get his name), so excuse my laziness.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

All of these kitten pictures are making me envious! I definitely need to stay away from all animal shelters right now or I'll end up bringing home another kitten. My rule is one cat per bedroom, so I can't have any more right now.

UncleDavid - I have a particular love of gray cats, so I squealed at Greta's picture! She's a doll.

Unk - It sure looks like the boys are settling in just fine Love the "action shots!"

Roses - Your little girl looks so much like a mini version of the dog we had when I was a kid. She was much bigger - about 75 pounds - but the faces are identical. I'll bet they also share the same sweet disposition.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Marleybone: Greta's the reason I now have two kitties! Charlie was buried under a pile of black and white cats when I first saw them, but Greta was just sitting there staring at me. Her face haunted me for two days until I could resist no longer and had to go back to get her.
    I can see why, she's one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.

Unk - Your kittens look like they are little stinkers! They are so cute, but I'll bet they keep you pretty busy.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    myrosiedog, my friend's cat used to do that and the vet said it was 'cause she wasn't cleaning that area very well and it itched. (The cat was old and couldn't reach back there anymore... I know, I know, TMI!) Might that be your dog's problem? Or, hemerroids (or however that's spelled)?

And I'm sorry, I know it's a big problem...but...I, too, was laughing at the image of your poor pup dragging its butt across your floor while you entertained. In a way, he was entertaining, too.
    He is entertaining. But like kids, animals only embarrass you when other people are around.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Pom, I am going to take another shot at a different vet after reading that. Thanks for posting it.

Miss Kitty, no, he does not work for the government, but I think he does take after my hubby as he is the king of A**dragging!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Does anyone know of someone or own a dog kennel...breeing business? I am doing a course in entreprenuer and we have to come up with a business idea, the costs etc it would be to open. I own chihuahua's but they aren't registered so I couldn't open a breeding business from home and we have to know all the laws and stuff to.

I am learning lots...whoever thought I would be in school at 42 for a credit for my grade 12. LOL

I love seeing everyone's animals!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    That is one precocious child. Good luck with that in the future.
    Thanks, I have a feeling I will need it.

+ Reply to Thread