+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

UnkleDavid: Oooo Charlie and Greta! They sound like great names! And appropriate too!

LoisLane: That guy needs new eyes...who mistakes a puppy for a coyote?. Yes, he goes to that special place for people who are also cruel to kitties
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    [B]LoisLane: That guy needs new eyes...who mistakes a puppy for a coyote?. Yes, he goes to that special place for people who are also cruel to kitties
    Exactly! Even German Shepard puppies don't look like coyotes... He obviously just got his ya yas being cruel to animals...His wife said he was going after a second puppy as well...that's when she called the sheriff's office. Good for her!

BTW, thanks to everyone who posted their pets' photos on here. We not only have a good looking set of people on here, but adorable pets as well!

I love Greta and Charlie for the names.

"I want to be alone..."
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    The Heidiks are one sick family! I didn't like him on the show and now I have a reason to actively hate him.

http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060706/NEWS/607060363/1024/NEWS04

misskitty: I haven't run the names by my sister and girlfriend yet, but I'm feeling good about them.

Star: You have the correct order for Greta and Charlie. she's a few weeks older.

I'm going to buy a new digital camera. The one I have is great for outdoor shots and I use it al the time in my videos, but it's not very good for indoor images. I need to get shots of these two while they're still young. They are soooooo cute!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Kitties are always so cute. Okay, puppies are, too. Enjoy your kitties, Uncle David because they get big--quick-like.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I love seeing all the pictures of everyone's pets! Everytime I go to take one of mine they somehow sense it and move. I get a blurred pic, or one of the back of them or cut halfway out of the picture. I'll try to get some good ones to post.
    You wanna know my secret?? Krazy Glue on their paws!!!

I would love to see your pets, ArchieComic Fan, so I hope you can get some pics soon. And listen, if you don't have any Krazy Glue around the house you can also captivate them by holding real meat in front of them.

My dogs are quite able to snap to attention and look pretty whenever there's a piece of roast beef, turkey, or baloney involved.

In the picture of Tuxedo up above I said the word, "COOKIE?" to him and he tilted his head. That's all it took, and then I did give him a cookie.

No comment about the coyote thing- okay, one comment. Karma sucks for bad people.

Unk- I love you to pieces for adopting BOTH of those precious angels! Most people only want one or none. I am looking forward to your stories about these adorable siblings! I only wish my own little orange fluffy man had come with a twin! But I have refused to have him neutered, since my secret hope is to find a "soulmate" for him and have a litter of his. I know there are already too many orphans out there, but he is such a wonderful, intuitive, sensitive, loving, playful and loyal animal that I refuse to end his lineage! If anyone has a potential "girlfriend" for my special boy, let me know! I want at least one of his babies, and I already have people lined up who want his clones!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    Enjoy your kitties, Uncle David because they get big--quick-like.
    Which is exactly why I just spent too much money on a new digital camera. Look for photos soon.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

UncleDavid: Can hardly wait to see more photos. BTW, take my advice... keep your digital camera far away from water. I think mine is toast.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    UncleDavid: Can hardly wait to see more photos. BTW, take my advice... keep your digital camera far away from water. I think mine is toast.
    I intentionally bought a small digital still camera that is water resistant in less than 5 feet of water.

And now for Greta and Charlie... (my sister calls them Greta Greybo and Charlie Catlin)

First, this is what I see most of the time. Not one grey kitty and one black and white kitty, but a grey-black-white kitty.

This is Charlie trying to look cute. OK, he IS cute, but he's trying to look cuter.

Miss Greta apparently wants to be alone...

Finally... aren't kitty paws the cutest things??

+ Reply to Thread