+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Here's the latest pics of the boys. Right now they're batting around a plastic ball toy with a bell in it. Hopefully I can get them worn out before bedtime.

This is what happens when I leave my chair at my desk alone for a minute.

Playing in the shoe box

Resting after a hard playing session.

Oh Unk. I miss them like crazy sometimes, but it always cheers me up when I see how happy they are living with you. You make a great family.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I like how the boys always have to be touching each other when they are laying down and such............they are so precious Unk!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Roses, your puppy is such a doll. I just want to smother him with kisses.

Unk, your boys are gettingso big! It's amazing how much they've grown in just a couple weeks. They're darling.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

How cute are those kitties?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Unk: So, you're getting a lot of work done lately? How cute are L&H in the shoe box. I recognize those adorable hot pinky toes, pinky ears and pinky nosies. Sure signs of warm tummies from playing.

UncleDavid: Do you have any ideas for names for your sweet little pair of purrfection?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    Roses, your puppy is such a doll. I just want to smother him with kisses.
    Thanks, Sweet Jewelsy.

Unk, your boys are so mischievous looking, but definitely heart warming. Makes me want to add a cat to the Rose household, but I don't dare.

Uncle David, I'm glad your kitties weren't bothered by the fireworks.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I love seeing all the pictures of everyone's pets! Everytime I go to take one of mine they somehow sense it and move. I get a blurred pic, or one of the back of them or cut halfway out of the picture. I'll try to get some good ones to post.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    UncleDavid: Do you have any ideas for names for your sweet little pair of purrfection?
    Well, Charlie seems to be the favorite so far for the boy-kitty. He has a little black mustache which remind some of Groucho Marx, but we thought of Charlie Chaplin.

The girl-kitty started out as my little princess so I was thinking about princess names. Diana was the first consideration, but Charles and Di aren't my favorite couple so I was reticent about that. I do love Charlie and Diane from Good Morning America though so that was appealing.

Since then my girl-kitty has become more aloof so I'm reconsidering her name. Perhaps Greta for the most beautiful aloof woman of all time.

So, I'm open to suggestions. Currently Charlie Chaplin and Greta Garbo top the list.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I don't know if this is the right thread to note this in but did you guys hear about that "Survivor" winner Brian Heidik who SHOT a little puppy with an arrow and tried to say he mistook it for a coyote? Thank goodness his WIFE turned him in.

http://www.spotlightingnews.com/article.php?news=2578

There's a special place in hell for people who are cruel to puppies...

+ Reply to Thread