+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1258Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Thanks, Critical. Like your cat, our other dog, Howard the Coward, is afraid of plastic bags, mops, or anything else for that matter. Anything other than fireworks, that is.

Here's the Coward:

Last edited by roseskid; 07-05-2006 at 01:52 AM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

roseskid; Your puppies are so cute. And what a great MOM and Dad you are for taking turns sitting in the closet I noticed your nice blue pool once again. I'd love to have a dip in it right NOW. Too hot tonight.

Unklescott: My kitties usually greet me as well. Do you think you will try to put a harness on them while still little and teach them how to walk with you down the sidewalk? My Mr. Tootles really likes to do that. Gracie...not-so-much.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey
    I love the pictures, roseskid, but I'm sorry to hear that your cuties are being tormented by numbskulls lighting fireworks.

I groomed out Tuxedo's long, luxurious coat this weekend and it was completely silky but then I decided to just whack it off and give the little guy a break from this stifling heat and humidity, so now it's gone:

He doesn't look like a show-stopping Pomeranian anymore, but he looks a lot more comfortable!

Premium Member
    I love your pictures roses and Pom. My dogs weren't too bothered by the fireworks until last night. It sounded like bombs going off right outside our window until after midnight, and I barely had room in the bed because poor Katie was right in the middle. Dolly was under the bed somewhere. I'm just glad it's over until next year.

roses - those two are just adorable! Pom - I'm sure Tuxedo is thanking you!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Pom: Tuxedo looks like a different puppy....does he get a bit curly when his fur is shorter? Too Cute!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Happy to report that boy-kitty and girl-kitty faired well on the 4th. They alternately slept and played right through it.

Then woke me up at three in the morning when they made my bed the center of the Grand Prix race course they ran for the next two hours.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Happy to report that boy-kitty and girl-kitty faired well on the 4th. They alternately slept and played right through it.

Then woke me up at three in the morning when they made my bed the center of the Grand Prix race course they ran for the next two hours.
    The fireworks didn't bother Laurel & Hardy either. Aren't the early morning wake up calls fun?
    Pom I used to shave my by Chauncy every year at the start of summer. He always looked so skinny when I was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Happy to report that boy-kittyand girl-kitty faired well on the 4th.
    Is that their names?

I have a nightstand with a bottom shelf and for a while the cat decided each night he would climb all on it and through it and make as much noise as he could. I put a stop to it by squirting the water bottle out into the dark but not directly at him. All he had to do was hear it and he quit. I know cats playing in the middle of the night is cute and all but my sleep takes priority!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    They've been named boy-kitty and girl-kitty since I brought them home. Doubt it will last though. Even though I'm fine with it my mother, sister and girlfriend aren't. As usual, I'll probably succumb to peer pressure.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread