+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    BTW, you two should be carful. I can turn you into avatars just like I did with Pommie.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    BTW, you two should be carful. I can turn you into avatars just like I did with Pommie.
    Yikes! I forgot you have pictures of me. *sits quietly in the corner*
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

KITTIES EVERYWHERE

speedbump: Great photos ...what are your kitties names? Both are so sweet.

Mantenna: Just love a kitten in a box. Any box. They sure grow up fast, don't they?

val: Love your orange kitty. Such pretty markings and that face!

gabriel: OK, I'll be waiting for my invitation .... let me know where the party will be

Uncle David: I didn't forget you! Welcome to the land of kitty heaven!! Yippeee Another kitty DAD. You will have SO much FUN with your kittens. Post pics. soon!

Bbnbama: I had to edit so I didn't miss anyone....Welcome Tommy !!

Unklescott: Mr. Tootles name was originally Lord Grayson. He looked very aristo-catic and was gray and was my first son. Hence Gray-son. However, after getting him home, it became confusing with Gracie, my little girl. (Who was named because she was Gray, see? (Hence Gra-cie)

When I called Grayson or Gracie they would both look at me confused. Like, get it right Mom. So Lord Grayson became a commoner. A simple Mr. Tootles. He grew so fast, his back end would not keep up with his front end. He couldn't jump up and his back legs were weak. He would pull himself up with his front paws. So I had to play games and strengthen them. We thought for a bit he would have a spinal problem but he soon grew strong. But his name truly comes from the way he would comically "tootle" around the house. Back end not quite in tune with the front
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-30-2006 at 12:37 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    OK OK...I'm gonna jump in here too cause my kitty is feeling left out of the party.....

Let me introduce my baby.......

This is Tommy...or actually I refer to him as "Tommy Tutone" (not necessarily because of the band...it was just one of those 2 words that I threw together). He use to be a skittish cat but he's really gotten better...he's not a big fan of being held close but he "allows" me to love on him. I love his freckles on his nose!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

This thread has definitely been overtaken by adorable kitties, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to post more pictures of my critters so that it goes back to the dogs.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

roseskid: You just go right ahead We have our own thread about Strange Things Cats do anway!

Unklescott: I forgot. I also called Tootles Grayson originally because he had huge ears and looked like a little bat. Thereby, Grayson as in Grayson Manor ...Batman!

------
    Update on my family of squirrels. I saw Mom and one baby out today trying out the trees. That little guy is pretty good right now. I didn't see the second one though. My Dad, bless his heart, came over when I wasn't home and took out the broken heater vent to the chimney. He was concerned. He put up a very long and heavy board from the heater hole to the floor so they can easily go up and down. He forgot the pen and paper for them to sign in and out though ...
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

These kitties are so hard to get a pic of. They're constantly moving. I had to lock myself in their bathroom to get even this pic.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh Uncle David...how precious!!! And the little black one has a moustache (If that's the boy-he could be Groucho Marx!)!!! Have they been named yet or are you waiting to check out their personalities? Which one is the boy and which is the girl?

Awww...I love kittens........!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

You guessed it bb. The black and white kitten is the boy.

I'll probably wait a week to name them. All of my cats have had human names. More than likely it will be the same this time, but not necessarily.

For now they are boy kitty and girl kitty.

Premium Member
    Aw.. I love everyone's cat pictures! My cat, Pumpkin, is sleeping next to me right now with his head resting on the edge of my laptop. I wish I could take a picture to post but I can't move to go get the camera. We've had him for 4 months now, but I can't remember what it was like without him.

+ Reply to Thread