+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I wasn't kidding. I can't get to them. They've crawled behind the chest of drawers.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

once you settle down and do whatever you do they will come out of sheer curosity
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Actually, I had to pry them out from behind the dresser, but once I stroked the little boy and he started to feel more comfortable they've stayed out, and are now playing. I've showed them the litter box (gawd I hope that worked) and now I'm waiting for them to stop playing long enough for me to show them where the food and water are. Unk, help! How did you get two of them to settle down long enough to show them around?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    How did you get two of them to settle down long enough to show them around?
    The first thing I did was set them in the litter box. That lasted about a nano second. They were off to the races. I then set up their food & water dish, caught them and showed it to them then just let them go. They settled down after a few. They spent most of the time just chasing each other around. If your little guys have been kept in a cage at the vet then they are probably really enjoyng their freedom. They'll be fine. I did worry about my guys getting stuck somewhere but they'll be okay. Good luck sleeping tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    The first thing I did was set them in the litter box.
    I'm thankful I did that. I just found the little girl in there.

I then set up their food & water dish, caught them and showed it to them then just let them go.
    Unfortunately, I did that in the reverse order. Now I can't catch them for phase two.

Good luck sleeping tonight.
    Funny! Thing is Unk... you don't get to joke about this. You're most of the reason I'm in this predicament. If it hadn't been for you and those two cuties of yours...

All the animals are adorable but I'm cracking up over "Robert Red Furred".

I have no pets to share, but I have lots of friends who have fur and four legs so maybe I'll get them to pose for us.

Blame Star. If she hadn't posted the pictures of them in the first place I wouldn't have gotten another one. But I'm very glad she did. I can't imagine having to seperate these 2 brothers plus I'm really enjoying the entertainment.

OK, Star gets some of the blame, but it's your obvious love of the two new beings in your life that really got to me. So... thanks!

I will gladly take the blame for so many kittens being in good homes. Of course, I can sleep without my feet being attacked and type without a fur-ball on my hands for the first time in weeks, so maybe you don't want to hear from me at the moment.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    so maybe you don't want to hear from me at the moment.
    Good guess!

+ Reply to Thread