+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Unk, glad the boys are settling in and giving you so much joy.

PGM35, I'm sorry you have to let your dog go. I know you really wanted it to work. You're doing the right thing for your situation and I'm sure she'll get adopted into a loving home. Now that the rescue agency has more info on her personality they can be sure to find her the right match. Hugs!

PGM35 - I know it hurts right now, but you are doing the best thing for both of the dogs.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Unk: You're little boys are sooooooo sweeet and adorable I am so happy you are able to be their Dad! I'm sure you will have lots of cute and funny stories to tell us about Laurel and Hardy (great names BTW!). Lovin the photos.

There's nothing in the world like a couple of kittens. Love their pinky noses, their pinky toeses, little tummies, big eyes, and ears that hear everything! And their expressive faces and funny tails... And when they cuddle and sleep together,..........awww. Gets lots of film, buddy. Even if some come out blurry, you never know what adorable photos you will capture without even trying!

Star: Big KISSES to you for bringing UNK such happiness in two little orange bundles of luv! You are an angel for doing that.

PGM35: I am so very sorry to hear about Renya. I don't know much about dogs, but it seems that you really didn't have a lot of choices available to you. You need a happy home for everyone involved. I'll send you lots of positive energy and wishes for a better outcome should you get another one. Blessings!
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-24-2006 at 05:12 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks all. Reyna is on a trial period with a young woman and her French Bulldog - Babette. :-) She and Babette got along great at the adoption day and although Michele was trying to decide b/w Reyna and another Boxer, Babette and Reyna seemed to decide that they really liked each other. Babette was a little smaller than my pug Lily so maybe Reyna felt a connection there. Anyway, Michele promised to call if there are any problems and the Boxer Group still has to process her paperwork and stuff, but hopefully this is a match and since she took her home tonight, maybe Reyna will win her over and officially become part of this all girl family. Keeping fingers crossed.

PS: Babette seemed very spoiled but also very loved. A plus for Reyna in that she could use a little spoiling right now. And it also seemed that Michele was very concerned with picking a dog that Babette liked and would get along with so the fact that they did get along, hopefully it will work out.

PGM35 I'm sure that was hard on you but you made the best decision for Reyna.

Unk - those little guys are beautiful! Congratulations!!

Check this out. Laurel is on top of my suitcase and Hardy is sitting in one of the front pockets. They're killing me.

BTW, that is more like their actual color. They aren't really orange, they are more tan.

Unk, that is the cutest picture yet!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    Laurel and Hardy. I love it! They are adorable.

PGM35 - I'm so sorry you had go give Reyna up. I hope things work out for her, and I'm sure that the right dog will come along for you.

UNK don't they just find the cutest places to plop? Those boys are sooo cute.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread