+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Oh, Unk, they're so cute! I'm sure they're going to keep you busy.
    Star, I hope you're ok.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Really cute, Unk!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get to get pictures posted last night. I had some things come up and was interrupted before I could finish.

It was awesome seeing Unk again. If you haven't met him in person, you should. He's a great guy. It was hot as the surface of the sun in the parking lot of the Dairy Queen where we met, so we couldn't visit long for fear of cooking the kittens, but it was fun to chat for a little bit.

I did get a little weepy on my way home yesterday and again when they didn't wake me this morning, but I'm actually very happy for them to be with Unk. I already have two cats, so it would have been a crowded house if I'd tried to keep them. Besides, it seems like it was meant to be that they were ready to go just when Unk needed them. I know they'll have a long and happy life with him and I can't think of a better place for them to be.

Here are the first pictures of Unk with his boys.

ETA: That first picture is Hardy. The Second has Laurel in Unk's right hand and Hardy in the left.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Aww..Unk they are so adorable. This was definitely a match made in heaven. I'm glad Star was able to get them to you. Wishing you lots of fun and a wonderful life with your new boys
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I want some kittens!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Laurel and Hardy are absolutely adorable, and I'm so glad this worked out for Unk, Star, and those cute kitties. Have fun, Unk, and I hope to see pictures as they grow up...maybe once/week?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    I hope to see pictures as they grow up...maybe once/week?
    It appears it will just be a blur with the way they run all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    If you haven't met him in person, you should. He's a great guy.
    You're much too kind Star. You know I feel the same way about you. You did an awesome job raising these guys. That's quite an accomplishment.

Those kitties look perfect with you, Unk. It was meant to be.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Congrats Unk! They are very cute.

To my story, we are taking Reyna back to the Boxer Rescue today. I'll stay at the adoption day and try to get a family to choose her. I hate having to do this but she and Buddy are just not getting along and we are worried that although they may "tolerate" each other now, we may come home one day to one or both of them hurt by the other.

I just want her to find a family where she is the only dog or the alpha dog and will get the attention she is craving and deserves. It's tough because I really love her and want to be selfish but know that if I let her go now, then she will be well taken care of. Still hurts and I do feel guilty for doing this to her.

I'm sorry to hear that, PMG35. It sounds as though you are doing the right thing. You want them to be happy, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread