+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Mimzy, yes, I lost the link. Thank you!

misskitty: I just now noticed the cat sitting at the very bottom of the picture. A tiny orange speck. Lol. And he's sitting there like he's almost bored. Hilarious.

It looks like I'll be getting the kittens from Star next week. Once I get them home and get a chance to check out their personalities I'll be coming up with names for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Great pics, PGM35! My daughter is concerned that "the little doggie has no one to kiss."
    There's a human over there who is probably just dying for a doggie kiss or two. ha

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Great pics, PGM35! My daughter is concerned that "the little doggie has no one to kiss."
    Tell her the little doggie gets lots of kisses from the bigger doggies. Mommy couldn't get a picture of that - they always stop and look at the camera.

On a side note, the little doggie is Lily but not sure if you want to tell your Lily that.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    It looks like I'll be getting the kittens from Star next week. Once I get them home and get a chance to check out their personalities I'll be coming up with names for them.
    MaryBeth sounds like a nice name for a kitty

Enjoy your new kitties!

Unk, I'm glad you decided to take Star's kitties!
    I was going to post the cat-trees-bear story, but I see I was beat to it; anyway, I saw it on tv while on vacation, and the story made my day!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Hey Unk~
    We expect pictures, lotsa pictures !!

FORT Fogey
    Read bac a few more posts Pom. I'm taking Star's 2 little kittens once she has them ready to go.
    BTW, are you sure you weren't here in Columbus working at my vet's office? There was a woman working there who could have passed for your twin sister. Freaked me out when I saw her. I told her shee looked like someone I knew. I asked her if her name was Pomeraniac.
    Oh geez, I'm such a dope, Unk, 'cause I hadn't seen that part of the thread. I'm on such a tight schedule whenever I flip around the FORT these days that I tend to skim, so thanks for giving me the very happy rest of the story. I'm very thrilled for both you and Star and I'm sure that Tigger's up there smiling, knowing that you're going to give some other little guys the kind of wonderful home that you gave to him.

As for the worker who could have been me, I don't know what to say. I'm speechless that some poor broad has my look -- perhaps it's Janu from Survivor, trying to scrape together a little extra cash, now that her showgirl days are over!

I love the pictures you've all posted recently, especially the Boxers kissing!!! TOO CUTE!!

My contribution to the cuteness is this photo that I took a couple of nights ago. It's Tuxedo (my Pomeranian) and Smudge (my diabetic cat) at about 2:00 a.m. as they're hanging out on my pile of pillows, where they sleep. They just adore each other and they snuggle up each night, and even though the cat outweighs the dog by 10 lb. they get along just fine.

Good for you Unk. I showed my daughter the pics of the little guys and she is jealous. She would love to have an orange cat, but since she is allergic to anything with fur, it is out if the question. When (crosses fingers) she outgrows this allergy we will adopt a couple of cats ourselves.

What gorgeous babies, Pom.

I currently have three cats asleep on top of me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread