+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1830 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast
Like Tree2808Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

eldee
    Bunna. Your cat has great eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    Finally Here, we need an updated picture of those english bulldog pups. I bet they are getting pretty big.

As soon as I get some more I'll be sure to post them
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Here's a picture of my little one. . . .

I am asking for prayers, good will wishes etc. as we await the cytology from two biopsies performed last week. Within the span of two days a number of lumps appeared from her back legs to her ear. I'm just praying/hoping that these are not the metastasis of her original cancer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

eldee
    Aw, Glitternergball, what is her name? I do hope that all goes well and that you will feel at peace. Give her a little snuggle and scratch from me.

BUNNA
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Bunna. Your cat has great eyes.
    shes a great cat a little nutty but i love her.......... her eyes always look like that

My cat is the great Dr. Penguin Bean. She's a sweetie, I'm sure I'll feel better once I get the results, good or bad- at least I'll know what to expect!

Bunna, your cat looks familiar? Anyway, I love animal stories. I have five cats and some of them came to us in strange ways. My oldest I got from the mall when I went to grab some scotch tape and there she was in the pet store - MARKED DOWN! How dare they put my baby on sale. The next one was my step-daughter's as a kitten, but her roomies abused her terribly and the day someone took a lighter to her face was the day she came to me. Mickey, the next in line, was going to be drowned at 4 weeks old so she came along, then Georgie Girl was found by a neighbour girl as a kitten and she was stuck in a tree, so the neighbours said 'take her to that crazy lady with all the cats", and Princess Lulu, our baby, we got from a farm.
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

:fingerscrossed for glitternergball's kitty. i'm so sorry to hear she's sick and am sending warm wishes your way!

eldee
    HOORAY for all of the animals rescuers and adopters! Heck, HOORAY for anyone who has every been kind to an animal and shown it some love.

melpepinla
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternergball
    My cat is the great Dr. Penguin Bean. She's a sweetie, I'm sure I'll feel better once I get the results, good or bad- at least I'll know what to expect!
    I hope your kitty is ok Glitternergball! She has a great name and reminds me of a black version of my kitty. I love tuxedos and black cats, they seem to have great personalities.

I want to second eldee re: people who have rescued/adopted animals. City shelters, especially big cities like LA and NYC, become over-crowded all too quickly. To quote Bob Barker "Help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered."

+ Reply to Thread