+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1418Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

That's too cute lildago. I had a blck one that hung out by my place for a couple of days. He must have been passing through.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    He's walking around the house, just jumped off my chest. He's checking to make sure everything is just like he left it.

aww glad all is good Unk
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

JamiLee: I don't know much about persians other than it's fairly normal for regular runny eyes because their noses are pushed in and it crowds their ducts. But it sounds like you need to take your kitty to a really good smart and honest vet. If it looks like she's in pain, that's not a good sign. You don't want an infection moving into her brain. That happened with my aunt's kitty Minnie. He got an ear infection that spread quickly and caused permanent damage with his balance.

lildago: Love the squirrel photos. We only have little brown ones here, but there are the big black ones and grey ones at the coast. They're so cute with that corn. I've never seen that!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I just had Tigger euthanized. He still wasn't eating. I was force feeding him to try to keep him going. He was in pain. He would walk about 5 steps with his head held down low and just flop over. It was time. My vet was crying her eyes out right beside me this morning. RIP little buddy.

I'm so very sorry Unk. That is so hard to do, but you have relieved him of suffering and that is a great gift we can give our pets.

{{{hugs}}} to you.

Deepest Sympathy

Unklescott,

So sorry for your lose. Your right it sounded like it was time. The pain is still there though for you. Take care and know that Tigger is no longer in pain. Again Deepest Sympathy.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh, Unk....I was reading another thread and saw where your avatar had changed and it said RIP and I immediately came over to this thread to see if you had posted what had happened.

My heart aches for the pain I am sure you are feeling right now. I can understand your emotions because I have also been thru exactly the same thing and it is a painful ache you feel deep in your heart.

You did all that you could for precious Tigger. Know that all of us here at the FORT are surrounding you with love and support

Bless you Unk and also your precious Tigger.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm crying for your loss but I also think you did the right thing. Poor old fellow just needed to rest.

We also lost an eighteen year old kitty a couple of weeks ago. It's hard but we know that she's much better off and no longer in pain.

Thinking of you.

Unklescott, I am so sorry to hear that. You have my deepest sympathy. I was actually shocked because I had just read how well he was doing as I was scrolling down the thread, and now I'm crying at my desk.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Unk, so sorry to hear about Tigger. I'll be thinking of you.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread