+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Senrik, she is beautiful!!! I want to pet and play with her. She looks sweet. I'm so glad that you and your wife adopted her from a shelter. So many good pets can come from a shelter. (i.e. Benji and the dogs from The Mad Cap Mutts).
    well my two boys (kitty-cats) came from NSAL. Josie is from the Kitsap Humane Society. (I live in Kitsap county out here)
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Josie is a cutie. Good for you for adopting from a shelter. That was kind of out of the picture for me. My mom and sister have allergies, so we needed a hypoallergenic dog, and we couldn't risk getting one they were allergic to and have to bring it back. . But anyway good for you!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Here's a common scene around my house...my cat, Missy, and my bird, Chirpy. I bet they just want to be friends. Missy's feet aren't on the wall, either...she's just hanging on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mantenna, that is a great picture. My friend used to have a cockatiel that would eat out of the dish with the dogs and sit on their backs and groom them. I think I have a picture somewhere.

Aww, Mantenna. That's cute. Missy is one friendly cat.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Senrik, she is beautiful!!! I want to pet and play with her. She looks sweet. I'm so glad that you and your wife adopted her from a shelter. So many good pets can come from a shelter. (i.e. Benji and the dogs from The Mad Cap Mutts).
    ugh now if only i could get her perfectly potty trained.... always these family emergencies..... anyway, the latest one is taken care of....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    My Aunt and Uncle just adopted these 2 English Bulldog pups to join the 8 year old they already have. Everyone gotta love puppies so I figured I'd share this pic.
    omg, they are adorable!!!!! if only they could stay puppies - potty trained, non chewing puppies. thanks for the pic, finally! i love it!

Finally Here, we need an updated picture of those english bulldog pups. I bet they are getting pretty big.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Pugs and mini poodles always look like puppies to me.

my lovely cat

+ Reply to Thread