+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1336Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I went to the vet to visit Tigs today. He still might have cancer, don't know yet. He is in the first stages of kidney failure. He is eating. They put 4 different types of food out to see which he liked and he ate all 4 of them. They told me he's pretty quick for being 19 as they had to chase him down the hall when he escaped as they opened his cage. I'll probably be bringing him home tomorrow. I miss him.

Just keep hanging in there Unk, Whatever happens I know Tigger knows you love him. Get him home so you can baby him.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    I went to the vet to visit Tigs today. He still might have cancer, don't know yet. He is in the first stages of kidney failure. He is eating. They put 4 different types of food out to see which he liked and he ate all 4 of them. They told me he's pretty quick for being 19 as they had to chase him down the hall when he escaped as they opened his cage. I'll probably be bringing him home tomorrow. I miss him.
    Unk- Tigger will be home soon!
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

Unk: It sounds like Tigger has a great young spirit! Hopefully that will pull him through this tough time. The fact that he's hungry and eating is great! And I'm sure you will feel so much better having him at home safe in your arms, and in your bed, and in your chair, ......
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar

He's Eating! That is so huge. Very happy for you. Please, ask to do the IV at home. He really needs the help. It is easy - I do it every day for my CRF cat.

Unk, my kitties and I are keeping all our fingers and claws crossed, hoping that you'll have Tigger home safe and sound very, very soon.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

They told me he's pretty quick for being 19 as they had to chase him down the hall when he escaped as they opened his cage.
    Unk, I'm laughing at Tigger escaping and being chased down the hall. Sounds like he's ready to be home too!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

misskitty: Those puppies are just about the most precious little cuties I have ever seen, and bear in mind you're talking to a cat person. Adorable! They look like cuddly teddy bears.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Unk - good luck with Tigger!! It's awesome that he's got such a young soul for a 19 year old kitty!!

MissKitty - those puppies look liked stuffed animals! I had a Samoyed named Napoleon when I was a kid. I loved that pooch!!

I had to share this picture of Abbie sleeping in between the pillows on our old couch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Isn't it just amazing where they sleep?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Tigger's home! He's laying on my chest right now and I'm typing with one hand. He's purring away.

+ Reply to Thread