+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Now that I've finally figured out how to post pics, here's one of my kitties! They are so very spoiled, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Meezermom, I never knew cats grew on trees!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

WOW Tree cats, how cool! very pretty looking bunch,Mona Joey do you agree?
    PS. the funny thing about the picture of Joey on the bookcase is that the first shelf is all of the "CAT WHO" books by Lilian Jackson Braun...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    WOW Tree cats, how cool! very pretty looking bunch,Mona Joey do you agree?
    PS. the funny thing about the picture of Joey on the bookcase is that the first shelf is all of the "CAT WHO" books by Lilian Jackson Braun...
    Joey has good taste in literature. Unfortunately my dogs prefer to play "Snoopy on top of the doghouse" on the back of my sofa to reading. They watch tv too instead of reading. Typical dog behavior. They like it better when animals are on, but they watch other stuff too.

Bogie also is a Zen Buddhist too. He has perfected the art of Zen begging. I need to get a picture as its so funny. It's like he's in a state of trancendetal meditation and his mantra is: "give me food, give me food, ommmmm"
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Meezer- your cats are beautiful!
    I was made to understand there were grilled cheese sandwiches here.

I've noticed that black cats seem to have the thickest prettiest coats. My black cat looks like Saga except he has a white spot on his chest. His name is Midnight and my son calls his white spot Flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Joey has good taste in literature. Unfortunately my dogs prefer to play "Snoopy on top of the doghouse" on the back of my sofa to reading. They watch tv too instead of reading. Typical dog behavior.
    I have the image in my head of "Snoopy on the Doghouse" doing his vulture imitation..
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    I have the image in my head of "Snoopy on the Doghouse" doing his vulture imitation..
    You're pretty darn close there Gabriel. But imagine the eyes narrowed to slits as he stares at you, never waivering in concentration, never blinking, just staring sending out thought waves you can almost see: give me food, give me food, give me food. This is ANYTIME the refrigerator door opens, he is there begging.

You know, we never feed the animal, so that's why. He gets nothing, no dogfood, no treats, he must just eat grass. (yeah right, this dog and his mom just got my leftover coconut shrimp and crabcakes from dinner last night that I decided didn't taste good to me today. I am surprised I have fingers left and didn't draw back nubs. Which is why he begs because sometimes it pays off. In a big way! )

MeezerMom: What a gorgeous tree of kitties! They look so well behaved .

gabriel: I love those CAT WHO books as well. Maybe I should read my kitts one of those instead of National Geographic at bedtime Mona and Joey are looking simply marvy these days!

Sometimes I call Mr. Tootles monkeybum because he just loves to cause trouble and do something just to get your attention away from anything to HIM. Here's a cute pic of a real monkey and cat who were both orphaned and are bestest friends in a zoo. Love it when critters help each other through lonely times

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD
    Miss Kitty, I have the answer to your question in your signature line.

Several years ago Omni magazine was running a contest for people to send in ideas for a perpetual motion device.

One entry stated that since toast lands buttered side down and cats always land on their feet, strap a piece of toast to a cats back adn drop them and that the result would be that the cat and the toast would hover, spinning above the floor and result in perpetual motion.

I have never forgotten that as the way it was written was hilarious and seeing your signature line made me laugh remembering it.

+ Reply to Thread