+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 1750 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast
Like Tree1265Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    (Think of a pic of a happy dog, driving a car with his ears floppying back )
    Kinda like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Actually, yes! Good job Unkle Scott.

Who can I e-mail a picture to post it for me? It's a little one for Halloween?

Thanks.

Posting for eldee (hopefully this works)

Happy Halloween
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Thanks Stargazer

FORT Regular
    Wow, it's great to hear about everyone's pets. I have 2 cats and a dog. The oldest is Jake hes a blonde Cocker Spaniel about 11 years old.. We're not sure because they could only estimate his age at the pound. He's a sweetheart and so gentle.

My baby girl (a cat) is Daisy aka Princess Daisy, Daisy Mae. She's a momma's girl and has learned to respond to my whistle (when she's in the mood). She doesn't like to compete for my attention so has trained the other 2 that i belong to her. She terrorizes everyone, but I love her anyway.

My little boy (another cat) is Angel is or almost the same colouring as the dog which is really cut because he has decided he belongs to the dog. He cuddles up with him to sleep and lets the dog clean his head. He doesn't like to be held, kissed or coddled, but will tolerate being scratched behind the ears. Both him and the dog share their food with each other. Actually he thinks he's a dog and we just haven't figured it out yet. He's a very timid cat and lets Princess Daisy rule him.

Those are my babies. I'd post pictures but haven't figured out how yet.

did i mention that my wife and I have just adopted a puppy from a shelter (its still there).
    pretty much the puppy looks like this

we are planning on naming it 'josie' as we already have two cats.... so when they ask, 'where are the pussycats' we can say.... 'at home'.
    I should also state, its a Lab with some spaniel in it. and female.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

My Aunt and Uncle just adopted these 2 English Bulldog pups to join the 8 year old they already have. Everyone gotta love puppies so I figured I'd share this pic.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Senrik, she is beautiful!!! I want to pet and play with her. She looks sweet. I'm so glad that you and your wife adopted her from a shelter. So many good pets can come from a shelter. (i.e. Benji and the dogs from The Mad Cap Mutts).

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    DressageRider, hello from Reno!

+ Reply to Thread