+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Oh-Oh. I found this photo of Marley after an Easter celebration. He doesn't look too good. Who wants to tell Marleybone of his escapades?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f150/losolomio/easter_dog.jpg
    Awww.. you have a Golden named Marley too? *sniff* I miss my Marley.

I was talking with my friend that I inherited my cat Tigger from. I asked her how old Tiggs was now. She told me he is 19 years old. God love him. He's my buddy. I've had him for about 10 years now. This is a picture from my cell phone.

My other cat Cinnamon I adopted from her was about 16 when I had him put to sleep. My dog Chauncy was 19. I miss my 2 pals.

Awww, Unklescott, what a precious baby! And I too have a little orange friend named Tigger- and also call him Tiggs! He looks just like yours, except add about one inch of length to the fur.
    Go Tigers!

All you animal-lovers can now create a Web page for your babies: catster.com and dogster.com. These services are advertised as "Myspace for pets!"
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Awww, Unk - Tigger's a cutie-pie!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    Awww.. you have a Golden named Marley too? *sniff* I miss my Marley.
    No Marleybone. I posted that pic because it reminded me of YOUR Marley. And I thought it was cute that I found a photo of him with bunny ears. You probably didn't know he had snuck out to a party when he was younger. That's the problem when people take photos of you with their cellphones. They get posted and years later, people find them.

Unk: Your tigger is really sweet. At 19 years of age, he is between 88 years -
    96 human years. See: http://www.edmontoncat.ab.ca/html/catageconversion.html

Doxie: Thanks for the catster.com site. I'll have a look.
    Last edited by misskitty; 04-18-2006 at 01:28 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Just thought I'd share a recent picture of my baby Saga, since most of the pictures I've posted here before have been of my other kittie, Stella, a.k.a. the Model Wannabe. Saga tends to be a bit shy around the camera, which makes it difficult to catch her on film. Her eyes are a little freaky here, but isn't she adorable anyway?

"There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

geekthegirl: Saga is so very pretty, and silky shiny too! Does she use Panteen? She reminds me of my aunties kitty Minnie who passed years ago. Black and sleek!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Always Loved My Furry One Mimzy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl View Post
    Just thought I'd share a recent picture of my baby Saga, since most of the pictures I've posted here before have been of my other kittie, Stella, a.k.a. the Model Wannabe. Saga tends to be a bit shy around the camera, which makes it difficult to catch her on film. Her eyes are a little freaky here, but isn't she adorable anyway?

http://g.helgon.net/g/{6DD/{6DDA9319-BACC-4408-8B83-2C5E168ABA5E}.jpg

Aahh - You have a Burmese like my beautiful Mimzy! Does she run the house? Mimzy keeps everyone in their place doing chores for her! Is she hypo-allergenic? Mimz is - I have horrid cat allergies but not to my wonderful baby! Anyone who has ever been around her is all fine and wheeze free. Done some research and the Burmese breed is known for this. Lovely gift when this tiny stray came into my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimzy View Post
    Aahh - You have a Burmese like my beautiful Mimzy! Does she run the house? Mimzy keeps everyone in their place doing chores for her! Is she hypo-allergenic? Mimz is - I have horrid cat allergies but not to my wonderful baby! Anyone who has ever been around her is all fine and wheeze free. Done some research and the Burmese breed is known for this. Lovely gift when this tiny stray came into my life.
    Actually, I'm not sure what breed she is. I got her from an animal shelter and all I know is that she and her sister - who looks just like her! - spent the first year of their lives trapped inside a one-bedroom apartment with 30+ other cats. It's funny you should peg her as a Burmese, though: my brother has a Burmese, and he does look a bit like my baby now that I think of it. Too bad I won't ever be able to find out much about her past: I've e-mailed the animal shelter, but they couldn't tell me much. Given the massive amount of cats running loose in the apartment, there was no telling who was related to who. I'd bet she has some Burmese in her, though: she looks a lot sleeker and more graceful than your average domestic/household cats of unknown breed. I'd love to see what your Mimz looks like - post a picture!

And yes, of course she runs the house. Don't all cats?
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

+ Reply to Thread