+ Reply to Thread
Page 1899 of 1899 FirstFirst ... 89913991799184918891890189118921893189418951896189718981899
Results 18,981 to 18,984 of 18984
Like Tree4278Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I have Wine and Legos night with my 80 year old neighbor once a week with an ongoing storyline. The primary couple runs a vet clinic/shelter. This week we are featuring bunnies post Easter.
    Wine and Legos sounds like so much fun!
    “Where there is love there is life.”
    ― Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer161 View Post
    Wine and Legos sounds like so much fun!
    It’s SO much fun. I enjoy her company, she gets out of the house (she’s a shut-in), the storylines give me a goal with my Lego obsession, and we’re learning so much! The brothers of the main couple hit it off at their wedding and currently make documentaries for National Geographic. They’ve been to Indonesia, Japan, and are currently in Guatemala. I heavily research (on Google and Pinterest). LiDAR location of Mayan ruins, Semuc Champey, scuba diving in Lake Atitlán.
    On topic - there are warnings out in Massachusetts about multiple reports of hawks taking pets this year.
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Does anyone else keep up with the Decorah eagles? The dad has gone missing, leaving the mom with three little eaglets.

Photobabe might, navybelle.

I have a question, too. Has anyone ever given Albon to their pet? Over the past two months, our cavachon has, on occasion, had to make a beeline for the outdoors for a sudden burst of poo and then a followup bout of diarrhea. Next day, he's perfectly fine. Even though it has been spaced out, it has gotten to be a pattern and I have seen blood. So today the vet looked him over and he says there are a few eggs in his stool, but that's normal. However, because of the pattern, he thinks we need to rid him of parasites and that's why he's prescribed the Albon. His best guess is that they came from bunny manure, and he's probably correct because we most definitely have bunny manure on our trails!

Anyone have any positive or negative things to say about this medication? He wants him to take it for 10 days.

Other than that, I am happy to report that our 12 yr old (who thinks he is a puppy) passed the rest of his exam with flying colors!
    Punkin, navybelle and Photobabe like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

+ Reply to Thread