+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4123Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Took the pups to a pet store this morning to pick up a few things..they LOVE going! As you can tell...

dg1.jpg
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Not really. Fresh veggies, cut up fruit. I forget what else. I think I remember it liking cat food, but its been a while.
    Stargazer161 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Kit Kat has become my kitchen buddy. Whenever I'm in the kitchen fixing a meal or washing dishes, he's right at my feet. He'll stretch up and dig his claws into my legs or stand up on his back feet and try to see what I'm doing on the counter. I'm always afraid hot grease or water is going to spill on him so I have to watch out for him.

Pipsqueak is my lunch buddy. Kit Kat and Squirt aren't allowed to be in the room with me when I eat anymore because they'll steal my food and/or get in my way while I'm trying to eat. Only Pip has any manners. She'll do figure eights in front of me on the table to let me know she's interested in having a taste of what I'm eating but she won't steal from my plate so I'll save her a little tidbit.

Squirt is the official greeter. He's always at the front door when I come home and the first one to welcome me. Sometimes Kit Kat is there, too, but not always. He's just as likely to be in the bedroom napping with Pip or playing.
    Punkin, Brooks, Arielflies and 2 others like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Whos Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

So sad - Jaxi is gone - she passed away Saturday morning in her sleep - she was our 4th boxer Mike and I had gotten together. After Rocky (who had passed in May 06), we got Buddy later that month, then D.Bo in Aug 06, then Jaxi in Dec 06.
    Mike took Jaxi and D.Bo to live with him in December last year (2016) and D.Bo passed in April this year (2017). They are all gone now. May they all play together - no fighting - painfree over the Rainbow Bridge. Just have Tank now - me and my Road Dawg!
    23517858_1867871296573611_8097189845753904826_n.jpg
    23472225_1867871306573610_392785366273923263_n.jpg
    23380129_1867871303240277_6994949851323542737_n.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    Punkin, agamergirl and Cornholio like this.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

PGM, I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs to Mr. Tank!

I accidentally missed Pipsqueak's birthday! I knew it was coming up because I got her December 27 of 2016 and she was about 8 weeks old at that time. I had figured her birthday to be around November 22. While cleaning out papers from my car, I found a vet bill that listed her birthday as October 22.

Since I missed it, this year I'll celebrate her birthday on the day I got her, December 27. After that, I'll celebrate her birthdays on October 22.

I love my little sweetie-pie! To think that I hadn't wanted to get a female cat again but I ended up with one and she's become my favorite cat. I think her coming into my life was meant to be, and I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be her adoptive mama!

pipsqueak smell my feet.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Punkin, agamergirl and Cornholio like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Whos Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys

You hogtied the Pip! LOL

She was cleaning her feet. She hadn't learned how to use a washcloth. She still prefers to use her tongue. LOL!
    Punkin and Cornholio like this.

RIP pups!
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

PGM, so sorry to hear about Jaxi.
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

+ Reply to Thread