+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4094Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I unexpectedly got a new baby today! My sister posted on Facebook that she found a kitten and wanted to know if I could take it. She couldn't because she has a dog who's not cat-friendly. I agreed and picked it up after work.

After I got home, I looked online to see if anyone posted notices of losing a kitten/cat in that area and so far nothing. I'll keep looking for the next few weeks to make sure I didn't steal someone else's bundle of joy.

I was worried about how Squirt would react to it and so far he's fine with it! It looks a lot like my past cat, Twinkle, who I had when Squirt was a kitten so maybe that helped him accept it.

It looks like I'll be naming it Pipsqueak, "Pip" for short. I firmly believe that each animal has its own name and once you get to know it, it's name will be revealed to you. I knew that Squirt was the right name for my current cat even though he was named Trouble when I got him. I was thinking of naming this one Noel (because of finding it near Christmas) or Sylvester (because of pictures my sister posted of it) but on the way home, Pipsqueak suddenly seemed like the right name for him so I've already started calling him that.

Here are pictures of little Pipsqueak that my sister posted on Facebook.

Maveno, shyra, Brooks and 4 others like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

What a cutie!!!
    Cornholio likes this.

How adorable! She/he looks like a long haired 'Tuxedo'. Tuxedos have white paws, white bibs and bellies. They are usually are short haired, but yours probably has one Tuxedo parent and one long haired parent. I hope you get to keep "Pip", good company for Squirty when you aren't home. Make sure he doesn't get jealous over too much attention to Pip.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Lynda

Here's Tank at my sister's! He was a really good boy while there and in the car and even at my parents!! My mom threw a fit that I brought him but I didn't care!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Punkin, shyra, just1paul and 2 others like this.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

Pikachu! I'm so happy for you! Your new bundle of joy Pipsqueak is adorable. Those paws are huge for such a little guy!

Glad you got to bring Tank along PGM. He is part of the family too!
    Punkin likes this.

That is such a cute kitten, Pikachu!! Awww. I love that you gave him a home. Enjoy!!
    Punkin likes this.

I always like to have songs I can sing to my pets based on their names. I would sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and a Hawaiian song Imo, Imo (which means Twinkle Twinkle) to my cat Twinkle. Pip's song is Pip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah.
    Punkin, Cornholio and inthegarden like this.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys

Pip is a cutiepie! Lucky you Pikachu
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I always like to have songs I can sing to my pets based on their names. I would sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and a Hawaiian song Imo, Imo (which means Twinkle Twinkle) to my cat Twinkle. Pip's song is Pip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah.
    Oh. My. Gosh. I thought I was the only one who did this. My kitty Mocha's song was Copacabana--- "At the Mocha! Mocha Cabana!... She was a show cat... with yellow feathers in her toy... " LOL! She was a chocolate Siamese. My all-black kitty Salem's song is Blackbird. "Blackbird meowing in the dead of night." Her nickname is Black Bird or BB... So funny Pikachu!
    Punkin, pikachu and inthegarden like this.

I like you even more knowing that, Cornholio! Mocha Cabana sounds like my kind of song!

I don't always sing songs to the cats incorporating their names. I have a few generic cat songs too, like "The cats on the bus go meow meow meow, all through the town", based on Wheels on the Bus.
    Cornholio and Baby's Breath like this.

+ Reply to Thread