+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1269Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I totally agree! Hmm..possible choke to death...ORrrrrr... bad breath and POSSIBLE teeth problems? Gee.
    There are other chew toys that take care of the teeth . . .
    Remember, too, that I posted about that MIRACULOUS DENTAL SPRAY up thread: http://www.lebalab.com

I'll be using that spray for THE POMERANIANS' teeth, and it's been in use up in Canada -- safely -- for more than a decade, so I know I can trust the stuff.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Pom, that looks great. Abbie's teeth have some plaque on them.

I'm heartbroken about the Whippet that escaped his crate after Westminster

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060217/.../missing_dog_8

I've fallen in love. And not with my sweetie.

The local cat fancier's club was at the mall today promoting their upcoming show at the conference centre. They had a variety of beautiful kitties. A HUGE Maine Coon, a beautiful white rex, an oriental shorthair, a Russian Blue. But my heart has gone to the silver and golden SIBERIANS. Awwww. Heavy sigh. I got to hold them. Snoozy, gorgeous, purring bundles of love .

http://users.foxvalley.net/~jonhirst...tens_frame.htm
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

my cat is uses his grappling hooks on me whenever he starts to fall from my lap. and it hurts!

My Mom just called me to tell me that one of two 16 year old calico cat sisters that my brother & SIL have had since kittens became very ill today (throwing up dark brown whatever) and was taken to the vet, needed to be put to rest. needless to say we are all upset and grieving. So to all of my FORT friends- PLEASE hug your dog, cat, ferret, bird or whatever critter God has placed in your care, because time is too short on this earth.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I'm sorry to hear that gabriel. your're right, our time with our pets is precious as I know from just last month with my special min schnauzer that's gone on ahead of me. To you and yours, all the forters, and our pets...

Oh gabriel I'm so very sorry to hear that your little "niece" kitty became so ill and had to go to heaven before her time. It is so unbearably sad when that happens. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Mona and Joey as you mourn your loss. Just remember she is at the Rainbow Bridge with my Snowflake and many others. And she will always live on in your heart Big hugs from me, Gracie, and Tootles
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Rosie - I cannot imagine what it must be like to have a calm JRT..... Our Simon is 12 and last week I caught him standing in the middle of our dining room table. I've had him since he was a puppy so I'm used to his antics but it sure would be nice if he calmed down a bit. I laughed at your posts about your dogs chasing each other because Simon and our Dachshund mix, Henry, do the exact same thing. We call it "Sissy-Fighting" because they stand up on their back legs and bat at each other with their front paws - hilarious.

Has anyone watched "The Dog Whisperer"?

Gabriel - after I read your post I gave Henry an extra hug and I would have done the same for Simon if I could catch him...... Condolences to you and your brother and SIL on the loss of that sweet cat.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Thank You for your words of kindness. Unfortunately my guess is that Jingles won't be too far behind Holly, I've seen it happen all too often with not only our critters but humans as well.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

You're right, gabriel. Sometimes two souls become so intertwined that when one goes, it tugs the other to follow. 16 years is a long life for a cat. I would wish a swift, painless end to any person or creature over a long, painful illness. That doesn't make it any easier for those of us who love them and are left behind. A warm ether hug to you, gabriel.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread