+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

I Have A Lemon!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My cat boy is not showy with his affection. He is very active, likes to romp and rough house, and is a vocal chatter box. So when he quietly comes and sits beside me, I hate to get up and disturb the special quiet time. I've got a ton of stuff to do today but he has chosen this morning for his quiet time. So we sit... him in his prayer poise.
    Punkin, Kip and Brooks like this.

inthegarden, we refer to that as being "catified", as in, "I'm sorry, dear, I can't get up and get you [whatever], I'm catified!"

It might actually sort of be prayer. He might be sending you reiki.
    Kip and inthegarden like this.

He could be. Sweet boy.

inthegarden, how old is he? At about 2 years of age our cat boy thought cuddling was for sissies. He's 4 now and far more likely than his sister to be the one who cuddles up to me in the evening. He works very hard at caring for the two of us and I think puts more value in his downtime with Mommy.

He will be 3 in April. I don't know if you remember but he is the one who was hit by a hay cutter in our hay field and had his tail cut off. I brought him inside and bottle fed him. He has never been back outdoors. His mom was a feral.

I know I'm going to sound like I'm crazy with my story....I always have considered myself a dog person but for some reason cats always find me. Since I was a kid and every place I have ever lived, they just find me. In college, a cat (tabby) climbed through my apartment window and took up residency, I had one (he was yellow) jump through my sunroof at a fast food place, one climbed through a broken basement window and decided to stay. Also, sick or hurt cats find me. I've only bought one cat, a Himalayan.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 03-26-2014 at 06:35 PM.
    Kip and Photobabe like this.

I remember him! Awwwwww!
    inthegarden likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Wow, inthegarden, you have a hay field! I've never known anyone who had a hay field. Cool! Probably a lot of work though.

Nice story about how you were able to save your little 3 year old boy kitty when he was so little and injured.
    inthegarden likes this.

I would like to introduce my two girls, Mocha and Salem. They are both 15 years old. Mocha looks Siamese but is a mix. She's our "watermelon on toothpicks" - although she looks slender in photos she currently weighs 13 pounds. Salem weighs 8 pounds and is much more active and frisky. Both love people and want to always be in the same room with me. They enjoy greeting anyone who comes to the house.

Been catching up on the past few pages and I would love to have a communicator work with them!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x38/beckfordphotos/kittymo.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x38/beckfordphotos/kittysalem.jpg
    Kip, inthegarden and Photobabe like this.

I would like to introduce my two girls, Mocha and Salem. They are both 15 years old. Mocha looks Siamese but is a mix. She's our "watermelon on toothpicks" - although she looks slender in photos she currently weighs 13 pounds. Salem weighs 8 pounds and is much more active and frisky. Both love people and want to always be in the same room with me. They enjoy greeting anyone who comes to the house.

Been catching up on the past few pages and I would love to have a communicator work with them!

Sorry for the huge pics, I've been trying to resize them!
    Last edited by Cornholio; 03-27-2014 at 01:40 AM.
    pikachu and inthegarden like this.

+ Reply to Thread