Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Aren't animals amazing?
    Punkin likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They definitely make life interesting. I can't understand people who want nothing to do with them. They are truly missing out and I tend not to trust them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What my kitties dream about

I work frequently with remote animal communicators. The most recent session was in honor of my babies turning 4 years old. Some fun questions for them. I thought the following was an interesting exchange. I’m sure many of us are aware that our pets dream, perhaps also that they have a sense of humor, but I was a little surprised at my cats’ awareness of their dreams.

For those who are inclined to pooh pooh any of this, and I’ll admit the exchange below isn’t very remarkable, I needed the communicator to ask TJ to be more mindful about waking us up in the wee hours. Since the chat he has been quiet until we get up. (That will change overtime as he starts to forget…)

TJ is a handsome cinnamon male and Dora is his exquisite calico sister. The “arguing” is just good natured sibling stuff – they adore each other. She’s the more pragmatic of the two.

When I asked about dreams, TJ moved forward quickly, excited and sort of "giggling" inside. He was glad I asked because he says that yesterday during nap time he had a dream that he thinks was quite funny. He thought a great big bird was right outside his window. It was making a lot of noise, and he was fascinated by it. It was very dark, large, and from what he shows me from his dream memory looked like a crow. Yet the noise it was making was high pitched and twittery, so rather than feeling territorial about the bird, he found it very funny that this big bird was making such "little bird" noises. After a little while he roused, and he could still hear the bird, very faintly. It took him a minute to realize that there really was a small bird making little twittery noises outside somewhere, not close to the house but just close enough that he could barely hear it. He thought it was quite funny that he pulled the sound in to his sleeping mind to give him a funny dream.

He then says that he doesn't often remember what he dreams with such detail, but it was so amusing to him that he'd dreamed something his ears were actually hearing that he remembered this one and was glad I asked so he can tell his Mom and Dad about it.

Dora says that dreams she remembers very often involve playing with (and sometimes "arguing with") TJ. She also recalls having dreams about being outside walking with her humans a lot. TJ then joined in to agree that he has memory of dreaming of being outside as well.
    inthegarden likes this.

It's a gurl thing.....he wouldn't understand.
    Brooks and inthegarden like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brooks, I like when you share your kitty's thoughts/dreams with us. I find the subject of animal communicator's interesting.
    Brooks and Gutmutter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Brooks, I like when you share your kitty's thoughts/dreams with us. I find the subject of animal communicator's interesting.
    I have binders of reports. And cats that are much healthier, happier and better adjusted than they would have been without the sessions. ;^)
    inthegarden likes this.

Juliebelle has developed an interest in chewing on the corner of my dresser. I need another water pistol.

Could you rub some lemon oil on the edges? She shouldn't like that taste, and it might be good for the wood.

Oh yikes....now you want to make me go to the store. On second thought, I'd better look around the house to see if I have any, first. Thank you for the good idea! She just luuuuvs this one corner.

I guess you'd need to make sure it was a natural oil and not petroleum-based. Plain lemon juice (or other citrus) might work as well.

+ Reply to Thread