+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Shoot! The video has been taken down. Something about copyright infringement.

Reddit loves Cats so here is one battling the USPS - YouTube
    Miss Scarlet and Photobabe like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I got to see it and it was hilarious!! The postman got a kick out of him, that's for sure, but it was a battle to deliver the mail. That cat did everything but bark!! Thank goodness he couldn't get out!

Lola is finally getting better. In the evening, she likes to be held, cuddled, and nuzzled. Hallelujah!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yay! about Lola. My cats are becoming more aloof as they grow up. One is still always near me, but not right up against me and not with me when I sleep. I'm actually kind of glad since I'll be gone for a week to take care of my mom. They still act like a pride of lions with each other, so hopefully they won't miss me too much.
    Count your blessings!

Oh yes they will, and you WILL know it. I had a kitty who, after I had been gone for a week, came to me when I laid down and threw her "arm" across me and put her head on my shoulder....and she had never done that before. I got it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'll plan to spend extra cuddle time with them when I get back.
    Count your blessings!

My baby Sumos are rocking and rolling this morning! This seems to have become a Lola and Ju routine. Lola will stop grooming Dez to start the battle; funny monsters!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I took some pictures of Squirt recently. He was on my bed napping while I was working on crafts and he looked so cute, I got up to get my camera so I could take pictures.

We've got our little furball, Mitzy, back! Mitzy was my husband's cat before we met. He had Samantha as a kitten and the next year got Mitzy. Both are black longhair females. Last year Samantha, at 16, was failing and we had to take her to have her put to sleep. Mitzy had lived with her for all of her life and when she was gone Mitzy started over-grooming like crazy. She got to the point that almost all of her hair on her tummy and ankles was gone. But we just noticed that she's back to being a total furball again with not a single bald spot! She must be over her grieving. Good girl.
    CantGetNuf, Kip, Brooks and 2 others like this.

Awwwww! Squirt is adorable!
    Count your blessings!

I don't know the details behind this rescued chimp, but the loving goodbye he shows Goodall is so touching. So incredible to see a wild animal show such human emotion. According to what appears after the video ends, this chimp was being released to a sanctuary.

The touching moment Jane Goodall is hugged by rescued chimp - YouTube
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-13-2014 at 02:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread