+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1314Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Its a three blanket, two cats, one chair kind of cold today.
    Attachment 29591
    Hey, how did you get my cat at your house?? They look just like my kitty, Squirt!

That's such a cute picture. I love cuddling with kitties on a cold night.

Today is National Bird Day! National Bird Day - Homepage Go out and hug a bird today!

Bird attack.jpg

"Stop! Stop! I'm just trying to give you a hug you filthy beast!"
    Punkin likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

LOLOLOLOL! You got me good!
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Fireplace Mater.jpg
    Apparently my lap is no longer warm enough for Mater aka Little Big Ears.
    Like the rest of the country we're going through a deep freeze. This morning as Mater and I were poking at the fire I heard a kitten cry. I look at Mater. Nope not her. WOW is Bates voice really that pitiful? Look over and there is Bates sleeping on my bed. OMG OMG OMG There is another kitten under my house!! My sons have crawled up under the house and seen him but couldn't get to him and he acts like he wants to find them but can't. They say he looks just like Mater. And I'm thinking he has the same eye problem Mater had since he can't find his way to my sons. Our pipes have froze so my sons ended up having to take down some of the siding to get under there. Of course then they couldn't find the kitten at all. Just now we heard him again. IDK what to do. And WTH is going on? We found Mater right before Thanksgiving. Where has this kitten been all that time? And I KNOW these are tame kittens because they respond to me saying kittykittykitty. And I was going to agree that someone put Mater under our house which makes no sense because we live in the middle of no where. If someone comes on our property we know it. But why would they sneak back more then a month later to put another one under the house. The whole thing is confusing. Ya'll keep your fingers crossed that we can find this kitty before the weather gets him.
    Punkin likes this.

What about a Have a Heart trap with cat food in it? Maybe she can follow her nose.
    Count your blessings!

I wish I had a trap. I don't think we'll have any trouble catching him once we can find him again. I think he keeps going where ever he's been living for the past month and then coming back to my house. He just has horrible timing. Between the time they crawled under the house as much as they could but couldn't reach him until they took the siding off completely and crawled under there, he disappeared. And it is FREEZING out there. I feel bad for my sons and one of their gf's because they've been laying on that freezing ground. Right now he's gone again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Juliebelle has taken to jumping up on me, grabbing my shoulder, and coming in for her nuzzle, with the creaky door vocalization, when she is sitting on the dresser and I walk by. It's actually kind of sweet; she's gentle with it. Yesterday, while I was sitting in the kitchen, she did a full leap up from the floor, gently attached herself to my back with a paw on each of my shoulders and closed in for the nuzzle. She hits quickly and then she is off and away.

She is interesting. Still clumsy.
    Photobabe likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

TJ, my orange tiger, plays tag-you're-it. I'll be walking by and he'll dash out from his hiding pot, broadside me with his large body, and dash off.
    CantGetNuf and Photobabe like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Juliebelle just went sliding across my dresser like a bowling ball hurtling down a super-slippery bowling lane.

Amazing Grace.........NOT!!!

Thinking about changing her name to Sister Crash-Boom-Bam. She is all caffeinated-acting this morning.....running and stomping.
    Brooks likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread