+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1337Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

Under the Christmas tree is where all the action happens at my house. It becomes a cat fort. A great place to hide and jump out at unsuspecting victims. Also, the tree skirt is a great place to hide treasures. No bows, ribbons on any packages. No bags. He forgets about his presents on Christmas morning and lays under the tree to swats at us as the packages are removed and his fort is dismantled.
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Yeah... since none of my children are home over the holiday, it may be time to do without that tradition for one year at least. Or maybe just anchor it really well and put on lights but no ornaments. I put it in my front bay window and that is my only "outside" decorating. Meaning, you can see it from outside, driving by.
    We lost a lot of ornaments. I should have thought that one out better. One would climb to the top and knock down ornaments while the other would play soccer on the floor. They were so much fun to watch, we still laugh about it. A short time after Christmas we painted the dining room and we couldn't keep them off the ladder. It's their natural instinct to climb. How happy you would make them to provide an inside tree (sans ornaments) for them to hone their skills on! Take pictures. Their first Christmas! You'll LOL and remember later how cute they were as babies.

tree 005.jpg[

Great picture Punkin . I love you for loving and laughing at their antics.
    Yes, I think they should have rules and restrictions, just like tiny two legged family members, but every word out of our mouth shouldn't be NO!. If its a prized possession put it away until they grow up. Remember, YOU, brought them in to your home. (lecture over )
    Punkin likes this.

Punkin, your kitty on the tree doesn't look altogether convinced this was its brightest idea, LOL.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Punkin, your kitty on the tree doesn't look altogether convinced this was its brightest idea, LOL.
    Yeah, but you couldn't keep them off! That artificial tree was so bent over at the top when they were done with it. I think in that picture the two were both in the tree and vying for top spot.

Punkin, Lil Bit, shyra and 4 others like this.

You've convinced me... I'll get a real tree with soft needles and just put lights and some plastic ornaments on it.
    Punkin and Brooks like this.
    Count your blessings!

Just saw this on FB today and thought I'd share - look how much fun boxers like to have. He's playing with the little girl not to take away the glove but to keep playing with her. BOXER DOG AND TODDLER PLAYING - YouTube

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I swear, these gurls can hear a rat pissing on cotton 3 states away. I try to open something extremely quietly, and the stampede is on.
    nennie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hahahahaha - it's true. On the off chance that I'm opening tuna, my older cat can hear me using the can opener from outside and she comes racing in.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread