+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1320Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Re: For animal lovers

I'm making jewelry for family members to give at TG/Christmas exchange. What was I thinking?... tiny jewelry making supplies + two 18-month-old kittens.
    Last edited by Gutmutter; 11-17-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Punkin and just1paul like this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dWqCa1cgCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndyjbGoc-Vs

A couple of short clips of the 14 yr old - her meds are helping.

What a cutiepie! I have a 14 year old kitty (Coco, Siamese) who loves to play with only one toy that came with her at the age of 5, when I adopted her from a woman who could not keep her any more. I have bought many other toys for Coco, but she only looks at them as if to say, "You want me to play with those? I think not!". LOL!! Once a month I give her an injection for arthritis (in one of her elbows) and she plays like a kitten now.

I have a screened-in porch that she loves to sit out in the sun and watch the birds fly by or nest in the nearby bushes. Right now the falling Autumn leaves are driving her crazy. Coco does not like to come in, but she will, without too much enthusiasm, meowing (I'm not sure I want to know what she is saying) the whole time. When I call her to come in, she won't. When I whistle as if to a dog, she will. Maybe she is confused!

We do love our furry babies, don't we!
    Last edited by Coco46; 11-17-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Punkin and just1paul like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gut, I thought your babies were about the same age as mine; I didn't realize that they were 18 months old. My brats are 8 months old and remain stuck in crazyville. I wish mine were 18 months old!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hope you have a really interesting Christmas, Proshay. Here were mine at 6 months. The day after Christmas!

tree 014.jpg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm NOT putting up a Christmas tree! They will have to be deprived children.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a 4 foot artificial tree. Used to be on top the piano. Since my babies arrived I put it on the floor and limit the decorations to more appropriate cat toys. ;^) Nothing breakable. Certainly no tinsel. The kitties like hiding behind it, and with the lights it becomes a kind of nightlight in the livingroom for the rest of us so stays up for a few months.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    haha! Just like a boxer! Silly thing! Thanks for posting!
    just1paul likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Gut, I thought your babies were about the same age as mine; I didn't realize that they were 18 months old. My brats are 8 months old and remain stuck in crazyville. I wish mine were 18 months old!
    Oops! 18 WEEKS!
    Punkin likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Oh, boy! Perfect age for tree climbing, Gutmutter! Merry Christmas!!

Yeah... since none of my children are home over the holiday, it may be time to do without that tradition for one year at least. Or maybe just anchor it really well and put on lights but no ornaments. I put it in my front bay window and that is my only "outside" decorating. Meaning, you can see it from outside, driving by.
    Punkin likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread