+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1420Likes

Thread: For animal lovers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: For animal lovers

Silly me, for not recognizing that.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My cats helped me do laundry today. Skipperdee is in the basket right now with the last thing that needs to be folded. It's just a hoodie I wear at home to keep warm, so no biggie.
    Count your blessings!

My cats look forward to laundry day. They're quite committed to helping me remake the bed.
    Photobabe likes this.

Do cats ever become paper monsters?

My dog will search for paper in waste baskets, etc. ... and chew it, shred it and strew it around.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I'm guessing that cats have their own opinions of dogs and their "bizarre" habits. We look at them like little girls look at little boys who are doing something that they think is stooopid.

And, yes.....I'm convinced that I used to be a cat in a previous life! Just the way I have been convinced that Lola is a transsexual, with residual testosterone and that is why she is so nuts.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm guessing that cats have their own opinions of dogs and their "bizarre" habits. We look at them like little girls look at little boys who are doing something that they think is stooopid.

And, yes.....I'm convinced that I used to be a cat in a previous life! Just the way I have been convinced that Lola is a transsexual, with residual testosterone and that is why she is so nuts.
    I don't doubt it. You and many cat parents around here seem to be so attuned!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

My cats do have paper addictions - specifically tissue of any kind. It started when Skipperdee was just a few weeks old. He emptied and shredded a Kleenex box that was on the floor near my reading chair and then curled up and fell asleep in the empty box. No more boxes on the floor. Except that that empty box stayed there until he couldn't fit in it anymore. It was very perplexing for him. He'd try his darnedest to fit in and then end up with just his butt or head in the box. I finally took pity on him and threw it away. Now both kittens are my bathroom attendants. I'll tear off a square of toilet paper and throw it high in the air. They try to grab it as it flutters to the ground. When I get tired of that (they never do), I wad up a ball of the pieces I can reach and throw it across the floor to get rid of them. Works every time. Luckily they haven't figured out how to unroll their own.
    Count your blessings!

My girl cat has recently become velcro cat in the bathroom, ever since she discovered that is where floss is born. It's been hard explaining to my dentist that the main reason I often don't floss very much is the string is rather distasteful by the time the kitties are through playing with it. More recently I have been cold-heartedly slamming the door in their fuzzy faces so I can floss alone. Then, maybe, if there's time we can play floss.
    inthegarden likes this.

I'm convinced my cat was a chef in his previous life and I was his scullery maid.
    He loves the kitchen. After continuously losing the ...I have too see if you are doing that correctly and let me stick my paw in there and taste to make sure... battle, I moved a small high table in the center of my kitchen so he could observe me while I cook.

Brooks I also found out he has a peppermint addiction. I can't leave out any peppermint or anything peppermint scented.
    That includes dental floss, tooth paste, candles, lotion, peppermint candy or gum (Ouch!).
    Brooks likes this.

I used to have a gurl who loved the mint taste, too! She'd practically try to crawl into my mouth after I brushed my teeth and did my rinse.
    inthegarden likes this.

+ Reply to Thread